Lt. Commander
# 51
10-08-2010, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
Is it as useful as the already existing Targ?
If so, I see no point in it...
Actually, it IS more useful than the Targ. You don't have to put it in a ground device slot to use it.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-09-2010, 12:35 PM
Fantastic! I'm a lifetime subscriber who has been looking for a reason to come back to STO for the last 4 or 5 months and, my God - THIS IS IT!

Cryptic is to be commended for adding to amazing, experience enhancing things like this to the game.

See you in another 4 to 5 months.
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-09-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam_Stroker
Fantastic! I'm a lifetime subscriber who has been looking for a reason to come back to STO for the last 4 or 5 months and, my God - THIS IS IT!

Cryptic is to be commended for adding to amazing, experience enhancing things like this to the game.

See you in another 4 to 5 months.
We can hardly wait for your return!
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-09-2010, 08:45 PM
OK, it's cute, I bought it, I'm having fun. Of course, I have something like 30 mini-pets in Guild Wars from all the birthday gifts, so I'm a bit of a junkie in that department.
Lt. Commander
# 55
10-22-2010, 03:05 AM
I have a question.... Will there be any chance for a Borg Sehlat Cub and Borg Targ in the C-Store someday???^^
Lt. Commander
# 56
10-22-2010, 06:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aq3nt View Post
I have a question.... Will there be any chance for a Borg Sehlat Cub and Borg Targ in the C-Store someday???^^
I have a question is there anyway you can stop doing these sorts of projects and actually work on something thats functional. I am very tired of gemmics and no functional attributes being developed for this game. This isnt friendster, myspace, or facebook where you add crap that isnt star trek related or have function to them. We are no wizards or orlocks and the more you keep adding junk to the game that still has issues the less time you have to fix and create functional attributes to this game. Cryptic only has a few more months before the other mmo comes out. SO please no more junk useless attributes until we get interiors functional, the game itself functional, freaking sitting down functional where its not an emote.
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-22-2010, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFP-Magnis View Post
I have a question is there anyway you can stop doing these sorts of projects and actually work on something thats functional. I am very tired of gemmics and no functional attributes being developed for this game. This isnt friendster, myspace, or facebook where you add crap that isnt star trek related or have function to them. We are no wizards or orlocks and the more you keep adding junk to the game that still has issues the less time you have to fix and create functional attributes to this game. Cryptic only has a few more months before the other mmo comes out. SO please no more junk useless attributes until we get interiors functional, the game itself functional, freaking sitting down functional where its not an emote.
While I can understand where you are coming from, I hardly see it as junk. My girlfriend plays this game with me, and as she put it, quoting her, "OMG It's so CUUUUTE I LOVE IT!!!".

Personally, I just think it is a neat addon to the game and like it.
Lt. Commander
# 58 The Matrix has you
10-22-2010, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_Steve View Post
While I can understand where you are coming from, I hardly see it as junk. My girlfriend plays this game with me, and as she put it, quoting her, "OMG It's so CUUUUTE I LOVE IT!!!".

Personally, I just think it is a neat addon to the game and like it.
does it have a purpose to the game or is it a nice shiney balloon that cryptic created to distract you and your girl to buy more junk from them. I am not saying you cant have your junk. I am simply saying we should have functional items in the game. we should have a fan base who is focused on keeping this company on their toes and not allow them to sell us garbage. I respect your girls opinion but like i said besides looking strangley cute and this game not being pokemon. is their a purpose to STO in itself. Is it sticking to its core principal of what it was sold to the masses as being.

wake up from the rabbit whole.