Lt. Commander
# 1 trading with other characters
10-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Iwas wondering of it was possible to trade with players directly or of they had to do it through the marketplace. I also wonder of one could trade items with his/her own characters.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-07-2010, 09:58 PM
You can trade with other players, but you have to be near each other.

If you want to trade between your own characters all you have to do is use the mail consoles near the bank consoles at any space station and send yourself a message with the attachment of the item you want to send to your other character.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-08-2010, 01:43 PM
though Email attachments can be used to trade with other players (assuming the recipient can be trusted to go through with his end of the bargain... )
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-08-2010, 01:49 PM
Never tried it myself but I heard a lot about Bridge invitations to bring another player close enough to trade directly...
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-08-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****tor View Post
Never tried it myself but I heard a lot about Bridge invitations to bring another player close enough to trade directly...
This is the best way to do in-person trading imo. Makes it very convenient for both parties to meet up, do your business then leave the bridge back to where you were before.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing-Man View Post
This is the best way to do in-person trading imo. Makes it very convenient for both parties to meet up, do your business then leave the bridge back to where you were before.
This is my preferred method (unless you are trading between your own characters.)