Lt. Commander
# 51
10-14-2010, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsranger View Post
I don't think its possible to have another blunder like S2.
you want to bet? i will bet you a biscuit.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-14-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TauNeutrino
This feature is not currently implemented, although we will definitely add it to our dialog tree wishlist.
Thanks. It's not a big deal; more of a nice-to-have.
Quote:
This was a top priority in the design. We wanted to make playtesting your mission as easy as clicking the 'Play' button in the editor, so you can make sure everything works.
Very cool. This was the important one in my list.
Quote:
I profess ignorance as to how that works, so that's probably a No. But I'll ask around and see if that will fit on the wishlist somewhere.
I was only half-serious. Though it would be cool, I admit, I would consider it any sort of priority.
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Can we add a Holodeck to the Ship Interior that will have a control point to access the main UGC interface? Perhaps the Holodeck can be used as a front for mission testing prior to release.

Seems like a good fit and a nice way to mix in the Iconic Holodeck into the scene

Lt. Commander
# 54
10-20-2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felderburg View Post
I'm not really new to MMOs, and I know that there is a certain amount of evolution required. It's just that there was SO MUCH that was "yeah, eventually..." that it seemed to me that they'd be better off waiting a bit.
I respect that, i completely also understand that in which you are talking about as well. I too am concerned in regards to the "yeah, eventually", however i think that with Dan at the helm, i think things are in good hands.