Lt. Commander
# 21
10-14-2010, 10:47 AM
Over the years, I've really come to admire your optimism, Hop.

Right, I've made an exective decision.

If you've posted in this thread, you've retroactively agreed to take part. This is for two reasons - firstly, not many people have said they'll do this. Secondly, I'm tired of people spamming threads with meaningless crap. If you don't show and don't let either myself, Zero, or Krent know beforehand, I will dropkick you, and/or find some delicious punishment for making a thread seem popular (by boosting the page count) and therefore making people think "Oh, they have enough people already". Screw you, hippies - get a job and cut your damned hair.

I've split the people who'd posted so far into two teams, based on (known) ability:

Team One:
Flasherman
Captain_Zero
The Prophster
Duckdee

Team Two:
Krent
Hort_Wort
The Hopster

I'd ideally like at LEAST one more team, so Zero can Commadore it, and another team on top of that, if Haz wants to join in.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-14-2010, 10:57 AM
I'd love to go, except I won't be around. Damn you all and your lack of things to do in the outside world on weekends.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
from the guide, would keep them but have something to swap them out for.

One thing i feel i have to mention, there is no way to make sure we all get in to the same instance of the CE encounter. none.

so this may fail with out a shot being fired.
I've keep extra beam arrays with me so I can probably swap out the mines for the array I've got in reserve because of adding dual beam banks to my ships instead.

I'd suggest getting a group of people together before our run and seeing in the different levels can get in the same instance. From past experiences, I know that RAs cannot get in with LtCs and vice versa. I'm not so sure if RAs and VAs can run together or not. But this is something we do need to look into before Halloween.

And depending on what rank we run, I have an Engineer at VA, a Tactical at Capt. and a Science ant Cmdr. and LtC. I dont know if that'll make any difference or not, but I'll go ahead and throw that out.
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-14-2010, 01:13 PM
Oh, have I been drafted? Okay.
-marks witch calendar-
Today's color is White....
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-16-2010, 02:26 AM
Bumping this....
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flasherman View Post
Bumping this....
Dirty boy.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-16-2010, 12:28 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwww yeah.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-16-2010, 12:43 PM
I cant wait for this. I'm as ready for it as I can be.

On a side note, I'd suggest a test to see if we can get various levels into the map.
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-17-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
from the guide, would keep them but have something to swap them out for.

One thing i feel i have to mention, there is no way to make sure we all get in to the same instance of the CE encounter. none.

so this may fail with out a shot being fired.
Is instance changing not allowed in these? It has been a while since I tried. But I doubt there are many people who still try the CE at admiral level, so there won't be many instances running. Addidtionaly, we will be grouped and the game is good about putting grups into the same instance, but the groups themselves may get sepparated. We will find out won't we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Zero
...I'm not so sure if RAs and VAs can run together or not. But this is something we do need to look into before Halloween.
Do we have anyone who does not have a VA? If you have a RA it should not be hard to level it before then.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Wait, what? I didn't say anything about going. I was just pointing out the time zone thing which you got wrong. So it was helpful stuff.

I have plans on 10/31, so I will not be there.