Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Yes Master dstahl..a wonderful game you have made..I was ill at heart when rewarded with a
Banana Split ! My senses reaked to barfing when I recieved a 'chocolate mouse' for my valuable
time. But now I've had it ! ..

You dare to make me..a Klingon Warrior...recieve honor for killin' tribbles !!?? !!

..I am a warrior of the House of Dawg ! I will not succumb to your trivials any longer-I declare WAR !
....

..and to any Dev -moderators..this is only a JOKE post..please don't give me anoither infraction
for making another funny thread..we all luv dstahl...& he knows it ! lol


Also: Have a nice day and just have fun ! ..:p


yes, I'm The Old Guy
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-10-2010, 03:53 PM
The state of the game is laughable but it's no longer funny, it's just sad.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-10-2010, 06:51 PM
Only thing I find sad is the Hypocrisy of the feds who condemn us for wanting more that the little we have and yet whine for more carrier, special science ships, battle cloak......
Why not just come to my house and just de-ball my dog while your at it?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Only thing I find sad is the Hypocrisy of the feds who condemn us for wanting more that the little we have and yet whine for more carrier, special science ships, battle cloak......
Why not just come to my house and just de-ball my dog while your at it?
lol..really,I'm trying to see what a help ticket will do to get some mission probs fixed. I wonder if the
Klings always have this much disaster-it's no wonder I haven't played this character much.

Due to 'all the RED' stuff everywhere I'm beginning to wonder if I've developed some sort of Adult Onset Epilepsy...
I just feel wierd running around homebase planet Quo'Nos. ...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-11-2010, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Only thing I find sad is the Hypocrisy of the feds who condemn us for wanting more that the little we have and yet whine for more carrier, special science ships, battle cloak......
Why not just come to my house and just de-ball my dog while your at it?
Please do not include "all" feds in your sparkling generality. I have been against cloaks, carriers and special science ships since the ideas were floated. Cloak whiners want it because they think that is all there build is missing, they are wrong. Carrier whiners want it because well it does make it difficult to be targeted but look at my previous point. Special science ship whiners well look at my previous 2 points. For some reason there are people in this game that think party X is overpowered, and fail to realize that every party in this game is OPed to an extent for balance sci ships do things that cruisers can't, cruisers do things escorts can't. Ultimately people need to L2P, I run a hybrid tac/cruiser build which it some peoples eyes is a bad idea since I can't heal, survive or damage well when compared to a Eng/cruiser or tac/escort. but hey I like it and running in a setup that is optimized buy cryptic constraints isn't my style. I hear you klinks on content that is why mine is still a captain and he will probably be a capt a little while longer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-11-2010, 10:52 AM
lack of paragraphs crit for over 9000
and i lold at the dog comment roach LOL funny but true
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-11-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
Please do not include "all" feds in your sparkling generality. I have been against cloaks, carriers and special science ships since the ideas were floated. Cloak whiners want it because they think that is all there build is missing, they are wrong. Carrier whiners want it because well it does make it difficult to be targeted but look at my previous point. Special science ship whiners well look at my previous 2 points. For some reason there are people in this game that think party X is overpowered, and fail to realize that every party in this game is OPed to an extent for balance sci ships do things that cruisers can't, cruisers do things escorts can't. Ultimately people need to L2P, I run a hybrid tac/cruiser build which it some peoples eyes is a bad idea since I can't heal, survive or damage well when compared to a Eng/cruiser or tac/escort. but hey I like it and running in a setup that is optimized buy cryptic constraints isn't my style. I hear you klinks on content that is why mine is still a captain and he will probably be a capt a little while longer.
"of the feds who condemn us", was the phrase I used to describe those feds in my post. I figured those feds who do not condemn us would know I was not talking about them, as I do not see all feds in the same light.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-11-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
"of the feds who condemn us", was the phrase I used to describe those feds in my post. I figured those feds who do not condemn us would know I was not talking about them, as I do not see all feds in the same light.
My bad sitting at work isn't conducive to thorough reading. Sir I apologize.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Only thing I find sad is the Hypocrisy of the feds who condemn us for wanting more that the little we have and yet whine for more carrier, special science ships, battle cloak......
Why not just come to my house and just de-ball my dog while your at it?
Once again, I surcome to your wicked sense of humour
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Data
My bad sitting at work isn't conducive to thorough reading. Sir I apologize.
No worries. At work as well and my posts can be vague at whom I direct them at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalShadaraq
Once again, I surcome to your wicked sense of humour
oddly enough, the more I've had to drink the more caustic I become when I post.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:38 AM.