Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
10-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
No worries. At work as well and my posts can be vague at whom I direct them at times.

oddly enough, the more I've had to drink the more caustic I become when I post.
From your picture, I would suggest you lay off the Moonshine.
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpieri View Post
From your picture, I would suggest you lay off the Moonshine.
Too late!! At home and already in me cups!!!
Aargh!
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
I have to agree, I am a Fed but really, the Klingons need more unique stuff. What would be the point of having two factions if each where exactly the same as the other? Klingons need content, and I can see why Cryptic is focusing on them like the Feds, yadayadayada, but they need to think like this...what is there OTHER than the luxury of being a Klingon, to bring us to play them? Basically NOTHING. The Feds get all the good stuff while Klingons seem to get the table scraps. Every time the Klingons get something nice, the Feds start whining and force Cryptic to put it on their side. I think that now is the point to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, you got what you have, live with it.

They need to look at what it MEANS to be a Klingon, and make more gameplay stuff that gives that. Now one thing I have to say to defend Cryptic is that they are releasing UGC, that will give Klingons an UNLIMITED amount gameplay to create and play missions made by the fans! I think with that I'll get my unused Klingon Character and level it up to play that.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdidy View Post
I have to agree, I am a Fed but really, the Klingons need more unique stuff. What would be the point of having two factions if each where exactly the same as the other? Klingons need content, and I can see why Cryptic is focusing on them like the Feds, yadayadayada, but they need to think like this...what is there OTHER than the luxury of being a Klingon, to bring us to play them? Basically NOTHING. The Feds get all the good stuff while Klingons seem to get the table scraps. Every time the Klingons get something nice, the Feds start whining and force Cryptic to put it on their side. I think that now is the point to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, you got what you have, live with it.

They need to look at what it MEANS to be a Klingon, and make more gameplay stuff that gives that. Now one thing I have to say to defend Cryptic is that they are releasing UGC, that will give Klingons an UNLIMITED amount gameplay to create and play missions made by the fans! I think with that I'll get my unused Klingon Character and level it up to play that.
Exactly ! What it MEANS to be a big bad klingon ! Heck bro,it's so wierd having to be told "You are NOT
cleared to leave this sector by High Cmd."
.....jeez,I just wanta get my Breen Tac before the time runs out ! lol

..although it was kinda funny when the Feds beamed the tribbles to the Klingon ship on TV. ..
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-14-2010, 07:58 AM
Speaking of being offended....what's the deal with other races dropping haggis of all things? Not only that but I get other human food...shouldn't we get a vomit emote if we equip these items and try to use them? I think it only canon to do so...lol...well that is since the Klingons of the movies and shows view cooked food as umm....yeah...lol