Lt. Commander
# 1 Saitek Cyborg
10-11-2010, 03:46 AM
Hi. Been trying to create a good profile for this keyboard for STO. Just being a bit cheeky and wondering if anyone here has created or found a good STO profle for the Saitek Cyborg keyboard they would be willing to share.

It is not the easiest keyboard to programme lol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-13-2010, 10:39 AM
Not surprised, not many use it lol i'd recomend the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate or a Logitech G19 as dedicated gaming keyboards for the quality.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-14-2010, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xth3xr34p3rx View Post
Not surprised, not many use it lol i'd recomend the Razer BlackWidow Ultimate or a Logitech G19 as dedicated gaming keyboards for the quality.
Yeah I know, but I have had the cyborg for a while now, well before the G19 came out, at that time it was between the g15 and cyborg.

Keyboard itself is very good and great profiles for games like CoD and FSX but just having trouble with STO lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-16-2010, 06:25 AM
best way to make a profile is to just keep all the controls at thier defualts that way its easier to create a profile thats sharable. if you can make named macros for each command on the keyboard then things will be easier.

Whats the macro/binding software/profiler for that keyboard, i'll have a look at it if i can see if i can create macro's without having the keyboard; like with my G13 where i can make the profiles on the laptop then transfer over to the tower once done.