Lt. Commander
# 21
10-12-2010, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
If someone gives you a hard time, /ignore.

Suddenly, you can roleplay that the homophobe likes leather. Problem solved.

Also, who here goes upstairs at the ESD bar?
I do. It is much nice to relax up there without the marathon runners.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Club 47's O.K but i woulden't want to roleplay outside fleet
My Liberated Borg dosent feel the need to flaunt himself in public
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Identiaetlos View Post
If I remember correctly, too, I seem to recall Worf and B'Elanna speaking of having a hard time being accepted by other children in their youth, because of their Klingon heritage.
One also has to remember how long the Klingons and Federation were hostile with each other before a "final" peace was hammered out in the late 2340s (at least), with numerous skirmishes occuring before then (and even afterwards). According to Memory Alpha, both Worf and B'Elanna were born around that time, when the peace was at its most fragile, and memories still fresh. Roddenberry's ideals not withstanding, there would have been plenty of people who would have been uncomfortable around even a child of a former enemy, and even 20 years later there was still a slight undercurrent of hostility between the two powers (although a little more on the Klingon side than the Federations).
Lt. Commander
# 24
10-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
One also has to remember how long the Klingons and Federation were hostile with each other before a "final" peace was hammered out in the late 2340s (at least), with numerous skirmishes occuring before then (and even afterwards). According to Memory Alpha, both Worf and B'Elanna were born around that time, when the peace was at its most fragile, and memories still fresh. Roddenberry's ideals not withstanding, there would have been plenty of people who would have been uncomfortable around even a child of a former enemy, and even 20 years later there was still a slight undercurrent of hostility between the two powers (although a little more on the Klingon side than the Federations).
Good point.
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-12-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capulet View Post
I do. It is much nice to relax up there without the marathon runners.
Relax with me I hope. *snogs Cappy's bosom*
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-12-2010, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Relax with me I hope. *snogs Cappy's bosom*
equal attention! I don't want to fall over.
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-12-2010, 03:20 PM
Dont s-m-other the good Lady now.. it spoils the fun.
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-12-2010, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenshiBat View Post
Dont s-m-other the good Lady now.. it spoils the fun.
Come now... we all want to smother her :p

And this is something that makes me wish I were part of an RP fleet. Its only seldomly that I do RP anything with anyone, its weird that as a whole us Trekkers are never too fussed what gender preference we are. I believe Ive only ever had to conversation once with anyone and no one seems bothered that all my characters are Bi

My gay side is way too camp to RP a convincing Hetrosexual lmao
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
Come now... we all want to smother her :p

And this is something that makes me wish I were part of an RP fleet. Its only seldomly that I do RP anything with anyone, its weird that as a whole us Trekkers are never too fussed what gender preference we are. I believe Ive only ever had to conversation once with anyone and no one seems bothered that all my characters are Bi

My gay side is way too camp to RP a convincing Hetrosexual lmao
Blackwater Mercs is casual RP. Not sure if you are looking for something more dedicated but the invitation is extended.
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-16-2010, 07:29 AM
Sto Gay & lesbian Singlebörse