Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-13-2010, 01:47 AM
EA+tie in with a new movie=Interesting?

Question... Is there some kind of medication that cause that kind of delusions because I sure as heaven wanna ask my doctor for some.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
EA+tie in with a new movie=Interesting?

Question... Is there some kind of medication that cause that kind of delusions because I sure as heaven wanna ask my doctor for some.
It doesn't have to try hard to be better than DAC.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-13-2010, 02:10 AM
Asteroids is better than DAC.
I know. I played it with the bf last night on the Atari 2600.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-13-2010, 02:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Asteroids is better than DAC.
I know. I played it with the bf last night on the Atari 2600.
Indeed, and DAC is pretty much Asteroids with Star Trek.

but seriously, if this rumor is actually true I'm pretty excited, because if it does tie into the next movie we'll at least get some background on it before it comes out.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-13-2010, 03:24 AM
This is exciting!

I always wanted a FPS Trek game and Im afraid Elite Force wasnt quite what I wanted :-)

Im intrigued as to what the storyline would be... exciting times for Trek. I've said it once and Ill say it again STAR TREK LIVES!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-13-2010, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
EA+tie in with a new movie=Interesting?

Question... Is there some kind of medication that cause that kind of delusions because I sure as heaven wanna ask my doctor for some.
If you can't get a perscription, putting a coconut shell over a fresh steaming pile of bovine leftovers and using a straw to poke through the coconut shell will manifest the same feeling aromatically.

Ya know.........it was a good fraternity.....back in the day.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castogere View Post
If you can't get a perscription, putting a coconut shell over a fresh steaming pile of bovine leftovers and using a straw to poke through the coconut shell will manifest the same feeling aromatically.

Ya know.........it was a good fraternity.....back in the day.....
o.o

umm...yeah?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 PM.