Lt. Commander
I would like to ask members to post support to the Rescue of the trapped miners in Chille.

As a community,we reach many areas of the world,and I'm positive many are presently watching this
history in the making. I've been associated with other groups that have sent well wishes to places
like our troops overseas in war,so I'm sure Cryptic Dev's knows how to send these messages to Chile.

I got inspired to do this when the 13th miner came up and they said it was a sign of good luck for
them because it's the 13th day fo the month there-and when you add up all the dates of the month..
it equal 33. Which is how many miners are trapped and this means good luck to them.

One of the miners rescued said there was 34-God was with them ,as well as the Devil. God won.

I pray for all of them and wish the best to those in the coundown to continue. 15 so far. God bless all !

..this is real life and these people are actually .....".where no man has gone before ! "

We at STO support you ! ..
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-13-2010, 10:07 AM
I rejoyce for each miner they pull out of this hellhole - for once we get to see news that's actually GOOD news amongst that pile of crime and political BS that usually makes up roughly 100% of all news. Great work of the engineers and workers of Camp Hope and of all countries that sent equipment and particpated in the effort. You guys are all heroes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-13-2010, 10:08 AM
I rescued the miners in the Deferi weekly. Isn't that enough?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-13-2010, 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spockdawg View Post
God won.
Debatable since one of them is in trouble for having both his wife and his mistress waiting for him...

Cheating on your wife... *censor* yeah!
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-13-2010, 10:40 AM
Kinda makes you wonder what went right there and what continues to go wrong here.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archanubis
Kinda makes you wonder what went right there and what continues to go wrong here.
qft
/10char
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-13-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Debatable since one of them is in trouble for having both his wife and his mistress waiting for him...

Cheating on your wife... *censor* yeah!
Me was slightly wrong.

Wife was boycotting the rescue while his mistress was waiting for him.
Also wife got to meet some presidents wife... Mistress is still waiting.
Man in the mine... Globally owned?
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-13-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Wife was boycotting the rescue
Ya'know I have been looking for my limit for a long time now and i think i have found it, cause even I'm not that big of an *******.

Quote:
So what you are saying is this lucky S.O.B. has a threesome waiting for him.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-13-2010, 01:15 PM
No he don't. He got globally chastised.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-13-2010, 01:17 PM
I know the feeling of waiting for trapped miners to be rescued. The same thing kinda happened here back in April but our trapped miners were less fortunate. Two people surivied, but we lost 29 good people during that incident. Though I didn't know those killed, I knew friends and family of them. When I heard the news that all 31 miners had been accounted for and that 29 perished in the Performance Coal Mine at Upper Big Branch, my heart went out to all of them.

Havin' this in mind, I send my best wishes and prayers to the mines in hopes that everyone will make it out all right and unharmed.