Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleetbank stacking
06-13-2010, 07:31 PM
are we gona get stacking of consoles at least in the fleet bank i am one of the leaders in a large fleet and what i try to do is keep all of the members supplied with crafted equipment and uncommon consoles of every rank and type but with so many people needing things its a full time job just keeping the bank full at least if we could stack i could put 10 of each in there and not be running about all the time.
Lt. Commander
# 2 indeed
06-13-2010, 07:46 PM
this is agreeable, I also have a large fleet and I am the CO of one of its task force. keeping supplies stocked has become hard and cumbersome. any ideas of getting the consuls to stack
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-14-2010, 04:21 AM
Speaking of stacking - it seems you can't reorganize a fleet bank without withdrawing items from it. And with a withdraw limit, you can't do it basically.

Example: There are 30 Antimatter Samples on one batch and 50 on another. I want to stack them. To do that, I apparantly have to withdraw one of them, and then put it back on the other. Don't like it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-16-2010, 07:01 PM
you should be able to drag and drop them onto the same pile
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben-Nik View Post
are we gona get stacking of consoles at least in the fleet bank i am one of the leaders in a large fleet and what i try to do is keep all of the members supplied with crafted equipment and uncommon consoles of every rank and type but with so many people needing things its a full time job just keeping the bank full at least if we could stack i could put 10 of each in there and not be running about all the time.
Yes, it would help. I have had another issue with the Bank as well. As 1st Officer of our Fleet, I too have the task of keeping it stocked with only rare and uncommon items. We have 8 tabs available now.
Listed under: Lieutenant (default Fleet credits)
Lieutenant Commander
Commander
Captain
Admiral
Anomolous Data Samples
Commodities and Misc.
Crafting gear (common) and Overflow

My issue is the button lit up so I could buy more tabs, but when I put up the credits 1.2 Million Approx.
I took the Credits, but did not add another tab. I have sent a Ticket to the Devs. but have never heard back.

Question #1: If 8 tabs is the limit like before, why would the button become active like I could purchase more?
Question #2: If more are allowed, Where the heck is my new one? I paid for it !!
Question #3: Will I ever get one added -or- my 1.2 mill credits Back?

Has anyone else had this problem??
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-09-2010, 08:50 PM
For those 1.2 mil....you get very small banktabs,they should be at least twice the size as they are now.Who came up with the idea to make them this small anyway?
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-10-2010, 05:08 PM
I would suggest to ****act a game master to give the munny back to you since there are no more than eight tabs for now.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-14-2010, 12:28 PM
I would have to agree with the author of this thread, we need something to remain stocked in our fleet banks until that of the fleet bases come online or something.