Lt. Commander
I just got my caracter purrmeowted to Rear Admeowral Lower Half, and I immeowdiately bought the Excelsior Retrofit. With a jawdrop I had to find out that the tactical station is not a Lieutenant Commander station, even though it's supposed to have one! What happened to the Excelsior Retrofit? I have bought an expensive tactical officer with Beam Overlord III (yeah Overlord is more matching than Overload, it's powerful wow) specially for use with the Excelsior Retrofit, because it's the only cruiser with a Lieutenant Commander tactical bridge officer station, and now it's only Lieutenant? Did I miss sumfin or what?

~ Eris The Vorta
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-14-2010, 02:38 PM
It's in the C-Store. *puts in earplugs*
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-14-2010, 02:44 PM
My T5 Excelsior has a Lt. Cmdr tactical spot so I'm not sure what you're talking about. Are you talking about the T3 version you buy for energy credits? That has the same stats as any other T3 cruiser. The bonuses come from the T5 refit that you have to buy in the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-14-2010, 03:12 PM
I bought the Tier 5 Retrofit in the C-Store and it showed the same stats as the Galaxy-class standard Tier 4 starship: Commander Engineering, Lieutenant Engineering, Lieutenant Science, Lieutenant Tactical ... strange ... I guess I'll log back out and in and see if it changes or not.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-14-2010, 03:17 PM
The T5 Excelsior has:

Tac: Lt Cmdr
Eng: Cmdr, Lt, Ens
Sci: Lt

Consoles: 3 tac, 4 eng, 2 sci
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-14-2010, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErisTheVorta View Post
I bought the Tier 5 Retrofit in the C-Store and it showed the same stats as the Galaxy-class standard Tier 4 starship: Commander Engineering, Lieutenant Engineering, Lieutenant Science, Lieutenant Tactical ... strange ... I guess I'll log back out and in and see if it changes or not.
also, make sure you got the right ship as your active... you might have forgotten to change them :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-14-2010, 05:02 PM
I did change them, it was four ships in the choice screen and I chose the right one, hehe. I logged back in and sumhow it updated the stats now ... so yeah, it's working purrfectly now, meow. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-14-2010, 05:14 PM
OP needs the learn how to spell. I almost didnt understand what they meant with a few misspelt words in the first sentence.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-15-2010, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capthicks View Post
OP needs the learn how to spell. I almost didnt understand what they meant with a few misspelt words in the first sentence.
That should be spelled 'misspelled' with the way you used the word. Learn to spell.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-15-2010, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by capthicks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clobbertime View Post
That should be spelled 'misspelled' with the way you used the word. Learn to spell.
You both need to get a life lol