Lt. Commander
On Friday, October 15th from 3:00 AM PST to 5:00 AM PST (10:00 AM UTC to 12:00 PM UTC) we will be performing scheduled maintenance on Star Trek Online, and applying an update. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-14-2010, 08:45 PM
Cool, Stormy! Glad to see whatever bug(s) you guys had in the build got sorted out.

Looking forward to the patch notes (unless the update is simply the Nebula hitting the C-Store). I'm hoping the bridge fixes and the Intrepid's nacelle animation are on the list.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-14-2010, 09:03 PM
in the past C store items are not in these types of patch.
There is usually a patch later when cryptic is open for c store items.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-14-2010, 09:19 PM
Great googa-mooga!

Just saw the patch notes; awesomesauce, Cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-14-2010, 09:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Enterprise_J
in the past C store items are not in these types of patch.
There is usually a patch later when cryptic is open for c store items.
Actually that's half right

They still have to be added into the client (so a patch is required), but they don't get activated (ie a switch to say yay you can purchase it!) till around 10am PDT in normal cases (cept i think S2 c-store stuff was on at like 8am). So it's a two handed process!
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-14-2010, 09:45 PM
I noticed the patch notes referenced a bridge called "San Francisco", I have no idea where this bridge is located, as I've never seen it listed in the bridge selection screen.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Just wish I knew when the "None" option will arrive so I don't have the UFP or any other out of place logo graffittied on my ship...
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-14-2010, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Great googa-mooga!

Just saw the patch notes; awesomesauce, Cryptic!
Yarr, this one be a whale!
Unpaid Intern>> You're late, Talk like a Pirate day was last month.
What do you mean last month?
Unpaid Intern>> Yeah, September 19th. Don't worry, I'll handle the dry cleaning on your costume.
Well what do you suppose I do with this parrot?
Unpaid Intern>> I don't know, donate it to an orphanage?
And I already fit Pete in accounting with a peg leg.
Unpaid Intern>> But hes got two perfectly good legs already!
Not anymore...
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Do we get a respec token for this? Since about 1/2 of the player base with spec into carriers, the Nebula, or the Starship Captain skills, and/or out of RSP and into something else. This is a pretty big patch you are putting out here, and I think it is only fair that you give us a chance to actually change our game style to reflect the changes to the game.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-14-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikrit122 View Post
Do we get a respec token for this? Since about 1/2 of the player base with spec into carriers, the Nebula, or the Starship Captain skills, and/or out of RSP and into something else. This is a pretty big patch you are putting out here, and I think it is only fair that you give us a chance to actually change our game style to reflect the changes to the game.
I agree, a free re-spec token would be much appricated.

And I look foward to the weakening of RSP, and the buf***es to Shields, and to Carrier pets. Long live the Carrier!