Lt. Commander
# 1 My Impressions of STO..
10-14-2010, 10:35 PM
First its a bad game. Just total trash.

Whos wants to spend time working on a raid in a worthless game? I dont.

Pvp is fun for 5 mins. Then its the same ole same ole. Nerf nerf nerf buff buff buff then you release a ship we have to buy,and buff the hell out of it. Has anyone making this game played kling vs fed pvp? i dont think so. I bet they have fun in fed vs fed pvp lol.

OMG the weekly quests lmao. Did crypic let monkeys program the missions.. Who the hell wantsa mission that you can fail????? lol. what a bad idea lol... If the game was halfway good then sure you can pull something like that.... Cryptic its not fun to pretend like we are loading a hypospray. stupid.

Ships and ranking lmao.... whats the next rank "super duper vice admiral 1" You people blew yourchance on that.
Why cant i use a akira at t5???? OOO yea because you killed the game. Just ruined it. I WANT ALL MY SHIPS AT T5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come i cant go into a low lvl fleet action and kill stuff like crazy???? You guys dont have the know how to not give high lvl people the awards??? so you just stop us from doing it??????? idiots

How about that pvp gear that you can only get from lvl 41-46?? k7 thats the best gear in the game , your crappy badges( lol best idea for a name huh badges") Im going to do 100 dailys and get some 4000 max resiliant shields arrays lol bull crap....... Does anyone use anything besides covariant?????

Who the hell needs energy credits???????????????????? LMAO

Hey Devs answer this............. Whats the points to the game???? What do you do in the game???

Heres the answer.....

No point to the game. "fly" around and do weak crappy missions only one a week tho... well oncea week every once in a while.

Everything i said is 100% true you will prolly delete this but read it because you game sucks and its getting very empty.

Im still paying because im hoping for the best
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-14-2010, 10:54 PM
cool story bro. why are you playing the game again?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-14-2010, 10:59 PM
Friends, and i love star trek........... The end is near very near. I play launch then quit then played and quit ect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClingingMars View Post
cool story bro. why are you playing the game again?
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-15-2010, 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzz View Post
Friends, and i love star trek........... The end is near very near. I play launch then quit then played and quit ect.
you mean the end is near for you playing? if so, okay, I can accept that. but if you're implying the end for this game is near...well, you're simply wrong. Cryptic is running strong financially.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-15-2010, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Just total trash
Quote:
worthless game
Quote:
Did crypic let monkeys program the missions
Quote:
you game sucks
Quote:
idiots
Quote:
you will prolly delete this
Gee. I wonder why. A month later, you'll be saying they delete "constructive, criticizing threads."
Quote:
Who the hell wantsa mission that you can fail?????
So you want "I win all the time" games?
Quote:
Cryptic its not fun to pretend like we are loading a hypospray. stupid
That is so un-Star Trek.
Quote:
Ships and ranking lmao.... whats the next rank "super duper vice admiral 1" You people blew yourchance on that.
Why cant i use a akira at t5???? OOO yea because you killed the game. Just ruined it. I WANT ALL MY SHIPS AT T5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the most part, I actually agree with this statement. I would like to fly an Akira at T5 and would like the rank capped at captain.
Quote:
Everything i said is 100% true
In your "humble" opinion.

Quote:
Im still paying because im hoping for the best
I could tell by how much your post was full of hope and optimism.
Quote:
lol
Quote:
lmao
Quote:
lol
Quote:
lol
Quote:
lmao
Quote:
LMAO
This post is full of lol. Thanks for the pick me up.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-15-2010, 02:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John0901
Gee. I wonder why. A month later, you'll be saying they delete "constructive, criticizing threads."

So you want "I win all the time" games?

That is so un-Star Trek.

For the most part, I actually agree with this statement. I would like to fly an Akira at T5 and would like the rank capped at captain.

In your "humble" opinion.

I could tell by how much your post was full of hope and optimism.

This post is full of lol. Thanks for the pick me up.
personally I think your post was funnier than his. What with me looking at Shatner hamming it up in your avatar while reading it.
Lt. Commander
# 7 not interested in more rants
10-15-2010, 01:01 PM
[/quote]This post is full of lol. Thanks for the pick me up. [/quote]

seemed to me like the orginal post was full of fail and troll. If he doesn't like the game, make sure the computer doesn't crash on the uninstall.
Lt. Commander
# 8 Game
10-15-2010, 01:17 PM
It is not perfect and need work but I am hanging in there came real close to getting the Nebula but not playing my toon with the science ship much these days. Did log on my accolade toon and put the Star Map up. Got 4 hours set aside for tomorrow so all my toons can do part one.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-16-2010, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by genxcraig View Post
seemed to me like the orginal post was full of fail and troll. If he doesn't like the game, make sure the computer doesn't crash on the uninstall.
Well at least it was not a wall of text. Maybe his computers skills are as good as his constructive criticism skills. It would be terrible for his hard drive to fail would it not? He needs to make sure he kicks the computer really hard a few times while uninstalling. That way STO will be totally removed and he can get out some of that pent up aggression.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-16-2010, 10:41 AM
Funny how you guys bash me like what i said isnt true........

Hey life time membership guys how r you going to feel when the game goes free to play in 3 months????LOL make fun of that lol

How do you game lovers feel about cryptic selling the best ships on the cstore???? They said that selling Items like that would never happen pre launch.....

Im bashing the Devs for their game design, and your defending them... Do you think they are doing a good job??? Do you think thie game is going to be fixed? You do know its going down the same road as DDO?

The Devs refuse to fix the most basic of problems.

I forgot one thing to rant about in the first post..

crafting-- lmao lol lol Now this was designd by a monkey.