Lt. Commander
Greetings Captains!

We will be bringing down Star Trek Online on Friday, November 19th from 3:00 AM PDT to 5:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM UTC to 12:00 PM UTC) we will be performing scheduled maintenance on the Cryptic Account system. During this time, you will not be able to create or manage Cryptic accounts. Players will not be able to log into the game; however, players already in the game should not be affected. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We will update this thread once the maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
# 2
11-18-2010, 05:15 PM
Im not sure how much this has to do with the Account System side of things but... Will this address the server issues while patching?
Lt. Commander
# 3
11-19-2010, 03:00 AM
This is getting tedious. When we are supposed to play the game? 4 downtimes in a week! At least they are working on it. I hope they will fix this this time ....permanently. And when the server is down I can't even login to forums. Frustrating.
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-19-2010, 03:25 AM
Please, for the love of science and technical progress,
PLEASE GET YOUR UTC RIGHT.

UTC is the same as GMT.
PDT is UTC-7
PST is UTC-8
Neither the USA nor UK are currently in "Daylight Savings Time".

Please read all about it, and become informed, that way you can give us all CORRECT information.

For the record, the servers came down at 11:00 UTC, with a 2 Hour expectation of downtime.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-19-2010, 03:37 AM
I was in the game and just got booted for no reason at all.
Cryptic i hope you fix the galaxy x weapons glitch the the NX-o1 shuttle pods on the left side these are things we paid good money for. It's a;ready a shame you took away the ability to remove the third nacelle on the ship and now the weapons ghosting glitch is there its also on the Nebula with the 2 red light left behind when you warp in and out of an instance. these are things that people paid for and they have a right to have a grip. SO please please fix fix fix. Thank you in advance. P.S. love what you've done with the place for season 3
Lt. Commander
# 6
11-19-2010, 03:38 AM
Anyone mind telling me what time this works out in GMT (when it starts GMT and when it ends GMT)

I don't get why they don't list GMT times ;s I can't be the only GMT player
Lt. Commander
# 7
11-19-2010, 03:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -RBH-
Anyone mind telling me what time this works out in GMT (when it starts GMT and when it ends GMT)

I don't get why they don't list GMT times ;s I can't be the only GMT player
it will be 11am-1pm GMT
GMT is plus 8hrs to cryptics time
Lt. Commander
# 8
11-19-2010, 04:24 AM
server is up and you can sign on just did and im playing