Lt. Commander
# 11
10-15-2010, 12:59 PM
you guys just "dont get it"
well am happy your happy, dont let me distract you from your RP'ing on your ships new bridge. Me i have done my dailys and really dont have much else to do online till tommrow, fun fun

maybe ill play Dabo cuz thats solid end game content

Love the game just wish there was a little more to do in it
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-15-2010, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
Name one other MMO that releases weekly missions?
I can't name another game that does that, and I subscribe to several MMOs, and play several free MMOs too.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revlot
Uhhh...I have been waiting for the desert tray for 15 mins now, and I need to get home to watch 'Doctor Who' ...can I get some chocolate cake to go please?
All out of cake, perhaps you would settle for a jelly baby.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp-Gun
sigh been hearing that since OB. If the restaurant was this slow with bring me my food i would have walked out a long time ago............
If you don't like the service, then leave the restaurant. The waiters aren't forcing you to sit there and wait, you know.
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-15-2010, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp-Gun
you guys just "dont get it"
well am happy your happy, dont let me distract you from your RP'ing on your ships new bridge. Me i have done my dailys and really dont have much else to do online till tommrow, fun fun

maybe ill play Dabo cuz thats solid end game content

Love the game just wish there was a little more to do in it
Dude, we get it. You're a power-gamer who's run out of things to do. I happens in every MMO. What you don't get is that any mission you can do in a hour will take Cryptic weeks to make. So for you to have 1 new thing to do each day for 1 week will take Cryptic months to implement. And at the end of that week you'll be out of things to do and Cryptic will need many more months to make even more content. There's no way around that. No MMO can produce content faster then a power-gamer can play it!
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-15-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Dude, we get it. You're a power-gamer who's run out of things to do. I happens in every MMO. What you don't get is that any mission you can do in a hour will take Cryptic weeks to make. So for you to have 1 new thing to do each day for 1 week will take Cryptic months to implement. And at the end of that week you'll be out of things to do and Cryptic will need many more months to make even more content. There's no way around that.
Ditto...

I think the only hope for the OP is UGC, or a break...
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-15-2010, 01:07 PM
Has anyone else noticed you can almost predict what a thread will say only by reading the thread title and the thread author?

Why are you complaining about content on a week they are releasing...CONTENT!? This was a much larger patch than I was expecting. I was expecting a small patch: unlock Nebula, redo Devidians, and refit Drozana Station. I would say Cryptic is working on quite a bit.
Lt. Commander
# 18
10-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
Ditto...

I think the only hope for the OP is UGC, or a break...
That's part of the reason I subscribe to several MMOs. I understand I have power-gamer tendancies and no single game can keep up with the amount of mission content I can chew threw in a week. By bouncing around I keep myself from burning through any particular game.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-15-2010, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Dude, we get it. You're a power-gamer who's run out of things to do. I happens in every MMO. What you don't get is that any mission you can do in a hour will take Cryptic weeks to make. So for you to have 1 new thing to do each day for 1 week will take Cryptic months to implement. And at the end of that week you'll be out of things to do and Cryptic will need many more months to make even more content. There's no way around that. No MMO can produce content faster then a power-gamer can play it!
^^ This is probably an infraction-less way of saying what I wanted to say....

I'm not a power gamer. I have a life outside of my computer.
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-15-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
That's part of the reason I subscribe to several MMOs. I understand I have power-gamer tendancies and no single game can keep up with the amount of mission content I can chew threw in a week. By bouncing around I keep myself from burning through any particular game.
I have to do the same... normally I only mix in one or two MMOs and about four or five single player games. this also saves me from burning out on one game..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
^^ This is probably an infraction-less way of saying what I wanted to say....

I'm not a power gamer. I have a life outside of my computer.
that was the infraction-less way...
Closed Thread