Lt. Commander
# 21
10-15-2010, 01:20 PM
All i can say is,,, I cant wait for Guild Wars 2!
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-15-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsranger View Post
Please...leave....then. Or shut up. Or shut up and then leave. Yeah. Thats it!
Why are you so hostile? Maybe you should stop playing, because in the real world we debate. We don't attack eac other. Well, yeah some does. But those are usually criminals.
Lt. Commander
# 23
Quote:
GW 2 looks sweet! I'm bummed I didn't make that playtest.
Lt. Commander
# 24
I find it sad that everyone thinks its just ok to support a policy of "Leave the game for a few months, come back when its better". Tell you guys what if cryptic thinks its cool i and anyone else who feels like i do about the lack of content should just unsubsribe for i while then ill do it. Cryptic should we unsubsribe? am sure you guys got enough money anyways? right? am i right?

am sure there are a ton of people already on a break as it is. Cryptic you should just send these people a mail saying "Stay on your break, we at cryptic currently have enough subs that your monthly fee isnt needed. We will get back to you and everyone like you who actually demands somthing for your hard earned money as soon as we get the content out there. If you havent got a mail from us in a few months please remember the new starwars online game is just right around the corner, That mite hold more enjoyment for you as atlest a new game has all new content"
Lt. Commander
# 25
10-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
GW 2 looks sweet! I'm bummed I didn't make that playtest.
Lets just pray its a WOW killer!
Lt. Commander
# 26
10-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsrage View Post
*phasers Godsrage* No swards allowed.... and phasers win over swords... unless your this man or maybe this man

this has been a bad attempt at a joke..
Lt. Commander
# 27
10-15-2010, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Lets just pray its a WOW killer!
to many stuiped people in this world for wow to ever die. and new 13 year olds are arriving everyday
Lt. Commander
# 28
10-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:
All I can say is... Finally next week fallout: new vegas comes
Lt. Commander
# 29
10-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodi-emish
*phasers Godsrage* No swards allowed.... and phasers win over swords... unless your this man or maybe this man

this has been a bad attempt at a joke..
Personally i think that is the biggest problem in STO... Not enough Sulu content...
Lt. Commander
# 30
10-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp-Gun
I find it sad that everyone thinks its just ok to support a policy of "Leave the game for a few months, come back when its better". Tell you guys what if cryptic thinks its cool i and anyone else who feels like i do about the lack of content should just unsubsribe for i while then ill do it. Cryptic should we unsubsribe? am sure you guys got enough money anyways? right? am i right?
People tire of the same old, same old in every MMO. It's called taking a break. Not everyone is as hardcore as others. If you find the content lacking, then take a break...play another game for the time being. As I said, nobody's forcing you to play the game.
Closed Thread