Lt. Commander
# 161
11-05-2010, 07:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic_Gozer
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question..

If you're a klingon and you managed to get your hands on a Starfleet Ship..... What would you do with it?

Gozer
Stealing from history, something like the Swedish submarine incident using the Starfleet ship to rise tensions between the Romulans and the Feds would be interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish...rine_incidents

It could be used to erode their relations even further and if anyone tries to find out whether it's a hoax (there are some reports not all the subs were Soviet but some were NATO), they'll learn it's a genuine Starfleet ship.
Would be intersting to fly a few missions as a Klingon in a Starfleet ship, destroying freighters and stirring things up a bit.
Lt. Commander
# 162
11-07-2010, 03:52 AM
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question..

If you're a klingon and you managed to get your hands on a Starfleet Ship..... What would you do with it?

Gozer
Would definitely go to ESD and kill everything in sight. This would be awesome!!!
Lt. Commander
# 163
11-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Hey Guys,

Just a quick question..

Gozer
One of two things.

1. If I was after honour, i'd load it up with as many weapons as I could, and attack either Earth, Betazed, Vulcan or Andoria. Glory in death!

2. If I was looking to really stir things up, first I'd equip it with a cloaking device, and then go bombard the new Romulan capital and Cardassia Prime. Violation of the Treaty of Algeron, violation of peace treaty, direct act of war...lets see how the Federation likes them apples!
Lt. Commander
# 164
11-09-2010, 06:54 PM
KDF missions, The Klingons should have mirrored missions that Coincide or parallel every Federation mission, Except the Klingons flip side of the coin should be to try and stop Star Fleet or sabotage Star fleets operations. So The Federation side already have tons of Missions, So all that The Cryptic Studios Team would have to do is take the same federations missions & just change it a bit to a Klingons point of view.

Here is an example of just one of the missions. “The Kuvah’Magh” in stead of Starfleet getting there first to save Miral Paris lets flip it & say the Klingons did, Now we could choose to be one of two factions, Either take the mission to Assassinate the Kuvah’Magh fighting Star Fleet & the Klingon Religious Fanatical, Or we could be the faction that believes that the Kuvah’Magh IS the Profit & savior of the Klingon Empire & we do like the current federation has it Save Miral Paris, then go on a chain mission quest only with a Big twist of gaining the Honor for the KDF.

So there is the fastest way to get content onto the Klingon side, STO already has a well established working story mission system, it should not be all that hard to add in new coding & tweak the story line to fit into the Klingon story line.
Lt. Commander
# 165
11-11-2010, 04:15 AM
I see a lot of people here would LOVE to mount an all out attack on either ESD or from the Fed perspective raid Qo'nos. Obviously, at this point in time that is not very practical. However there is a way to make it very practical for either faction to live this dream.

My idea is to add a Mid-level STF starting at Commander. When you reach this level you are contacted and ordered to gather a team and report to the main holodeck on either ESD or Qo'nos main hall for a training simulation of an all out attack on either ESD or Qo'nos. Now, word of these training missions had reached the opposing faction and a spy was sent to sabotage the holomatrix. Upon entering the holodeck we are given an armada for the initial drive into Fed/Klingon space. Which includes other captains(NPC's). The battle is intense and get's even more so until some of the NPC people that are included in our initial assault team are killed. We learn then that the safety protocols and the exit has been been disabled. We learn that the only way to escape with our lives is to complete the mission to the end of it's story. The battle would continue until we reached Qo'nos and then the remaining armada would keep the Klingon/Feds at bay while we beam down and try to end the mission as quickly as possible by killing the opposing factions leader.

Holodeck malfunctions are a time honored tradition in Star Trek and I feel would work prefect for this scenario. Allowing all of us a practical way to live our dream of an all out assault on the opposing factions home base. As well as add a mid-level STF which I feel is important as an introduction to this type of game play. What do you think Gozer?
Lt. Commander
# 166
11-11-2010, 10:39 AM
For a KDF only mission...why don't you just have us blow up ESD? Go into Sol, blow up a deal of ships, beam down, and kill everything and everybody we can find? We could take Quinn hostage or somethign as well to get some weird, cool, KDF only prize that is offered to KDF people at all levels, and will actually be in-game when we complete it...not like the efficient impulse engines my BG character never received...lol.