Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Under the character assignment tab where you have many BOs waiting to be commissioned( cause Cryptic is has dropped the ball on additional BO slots for the Vice Admiral rank) their text has changed to white instead of their respective color in regards to rarity. that make it undesirable to glance at your roster for trades and posting on the exchange please change it back ( and give us like 5 BO slots for each Vice Admiral Admiral ,and Fleet Admiral. The C-store alternative per character in ridiculous)

I can now buy opposing faction officers on the exchange, but not use them??????
and the new exchange system of having to right click to see skills sucks i want it the old way!!!!! where if you ran your cursor over the officers name it showed skills.!!!!!!!

I hate the new exchange system now it take forever just to see what LVL III skills a BO has!!!!

The exchange patch is all messed up It needs to go back to the way it was or it makes buying anything off of there a hassle, and there is rumor that we cannot sell in bulk anymore?

When i right click (hate it) on a non commissioned officer to check skill it is showing the last officer i looked at on the exchanges stats and race.

after oct 16 patch text does not correspond to rarity and the exchange does not take to to the top of the next page when you go to a new page!!! it just leaves you at the bottom of the new page????

Alos the new FX for the warping is terrible it is un smooth and choppy and sounds like a trans warp failure....
Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2010, 04:59 AM
i agree....FIX IT NOW
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-16-2010, 06:49 AM
I couldn't agree more. The new Exchange is BAD, I can't stress that enough.
With the new set up I rather not use it any more. And I used it daily up until now.
Also I agree to return the color of the BO text to indicate it's rarity.

Who complained about the icons being too small and that the BO text were in the rarity colors? Why all these changes? I haven't seen anyone complaining about them in the forums? I've seen plenty of other complaints about the exchange that you haven't done anything about.

For instance, why can't we search for food items? Or for female or male bridge officers?

Not to derail this topic, but the new warp out FX is uglier then the old one.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-20-2010, 04:27 PM
The Bridge Officer color change is the dumbest thing I have seen them do yet.

Why break stuff we like while failing to fix stuff that doesn't work. My game crashes constantly on ground missions, BO's fall through the ground on many missions.

I've spent tons of time managing my BOs and spent tons of credits on the exact Epic ones I wanted for many characters. Now they just throw the hole system away for no good reason I can see.

Who requested this stupid change? Anyone??????

If I wasn't a lifetime member I would have left months ago. Now I might leave anyway. Besides Beam Overload being broken for months this ****es me off more than anything else they have (or haven't) done.

What a bunch of morons. I hope they choke on a Borg Tribble.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-24-2010, 03:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by picardalpha2clearance View Post
Under the character assignment tab where you have many BOs waiting to be commissioned( cause Cryptic is has dropped the ball on additional BO slots for the Vice Admiral rank) their text has changed to white instead of their respective color in regards to rarity. that make it undesirable to glance at your roster for trades and posting on the exchange please change it back ( and give us like 5 BO slots for each Vice Admiral Admiral ,and Fleet Admiral. The C-store alternative per character in ridiculous)

I can now buy opposing faction officers on the exchange, but not use them??????
and the new exchange system of having to right click to see skills sucks i want it the old way!!!!! where if you ran your cursor over the officers name it showed skills.!!!!!!!

I hate the new exchange system now it take forever just to see what LVL III skills a BO has!!!!

The exchange patch is all messed up It needs to go back to the way it was or it makes buying anything off of there a hassle, and there is rumor that we cannot sell in bulk anymore?

When i right click (hate it) on a non commissioned officer to check skill it is showing the last officer i looked at on the exchanges stats and race.

after oct 16 patch text does not correspond to rarity and the exchange does not take to to the top of the next page when you go to a new page!!! it just leaves you at the bottom of the new page????

Alos the new FX for the warping is terrible it is un smooth and choppy and sounds like a trans warp failure....
Thank you.
Thank you guys recently noticed this has been fixed good work!