Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
Priority One Podcast - Episode 7 – Who Wants to be a STO Millionaire?
Quote:
Brandon and Mark get together for lucky episode number 7 to talk shop and let you in on some secrets that can help you get rich quick during this week’s "Blank of the Week”! As always, we bring you the latest STO rumors and news including being able to go to Condition Blue and land your Intrepid class ship, the launch of weekly series 2 featuring the Devidians, and the latest Tribble update. We also get to your great ideas and some listener’s emails.

Our contest for October is under way: Priority One will be working on video walkthroughs for each of the STF missions. Brandon will be leading four other players through each STF with play by play vocal strategies. One of the four players running with us on Infected will be chosen from the contest entries and will also be interviewed on a future episode. To enter, send an email to priorityone@thequantumcafe.com (with your submission for the blank of the week, rumors/ gossip, a great idea ideas, or feedback), rate us on iTunes or join The Quantum Cafe.
STREAM WHILE YOU PLAY & DOWNLOAD FOR LATER (iTUNES AND MP3):

Web: http://thequantumcafe.com/priorityone

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:

STOPriorityONE

---

After listening to the show, e-mail us at priorityone@thequantumcafe.com and let us know what you thought of the episode!
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Woohoo, the show is out
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-15-2010, 02:42 PM
Awesome episode, cant wait for Blue Alert, as well as runabout interiors. Im all ooey gooey about the foundry as well.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Ack, they brought out the accent thing live! x_x

Um... I was being honest, not mean. Really! ~_~;;
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-15-2010, 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoberraz View Post
I was being honest, not mean. Really! ~_~;;
We know :p We were glad you said something because not everyone can understand him hehe
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-16-2010, 05:55 AM
Quote:
Ack, they brought out the accent thing live! x_x

Um... I was being honest, not mean. Really! ~_~;;
Yah, we know I just thought it was a nice piece of feedback to bring out, as has been mentioned a few times. I hope the more people listen to the show, the more they pick up on the Scottish accent. Like I said in the show, its a 2 way thing as well, I dont always understand everyone else either
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-16-2010, 06:39 AM
O wait, you mean the not understanding him has to do with the accent, well butter my biscuit.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-16-2010, 10:05 AM
Love the show guys, thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-16-2010, 03:03 PM
At last count there were.... 34 people in the ingame chat channel. Gotta get up to that 100 for anyone to be in with a chance of winning those 1 million EC's! So spread the good word Priority One'ers!
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Wait a second, isn't everyone already a STO millionaire?