Lt. Commander
# 51
10-25-2010, 10:21 PM
If its Kruge's robe I'd wear it, and I have the Tos uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-26-2010, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliot_Oxmyx View Post
If its Kruge's robe I'd wear it, and I have the Tos uniform.
That would make it very very very nice to play a Klingon toon...I mean a veteran reward for 200 days and it being Kruge's robe?...that would be great...It'd shut me up for a while about a costume...lol...well, provided it doesnt clip to heck with body types and oter uniforms, but something tells me that they won't bother to try and check it on all costumes and body types before launch. If they get it right the first time, I'll eat my shorts...lol.
Lt. Commander
# 53
11-30-2010, 01:09 AM
I don't play any Klingons, but the idea of a special jacket sounds great; I'm jealous.
Lt. Commander
# 54
11-30-2010, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainFry
I don't play any Klingons, but the idea of a special jacket sounds great; I'm jealous.
You're also a month out of date.

There is no jacket presently coming to the KDF faction. We're instead getting a 200-day vet reward shoulder pad. No jacket.

At some point in the future when a KDF player reaches a new veteran level (400 day?) the shoulder pads gains a cloak. We've yet to see how that looks.

Fed characters, however, already have a unique 200-day vet jacket. So by not playing a Klingon you actually do get a special jacket - unlike those of us playing KDF - so it still remains we who are jealous.
Lt. Commander
# 55
11-30-2010, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiric_hoshi View Post

There is no jacket presently coming to the KDF faction. We're instead getting a 200-day vet reward shoulder pad. No jacket.

At some point in the future when a KDF player reaches a new veteran level (400 day?) the shoulder pads gains a cloak. We've yet to see how that looks.

Fed characters, however, already have a unique 200-day vet jacket. So by not playing a Klingon you actually do get a special jacket - unlike those of us playing KDF - so it still remains we who are jealous.

Ah yes, I remember that special veteran's uniform... it was ok I guess. You get new shoulder pads instead? That doesn't sound bad to me.
Lt. Commander
# 56
11-30-2010, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiric_hoshi View Post

It's not that bad, you still get a veteran jacket for your fed character

*runs*