Lt. Commander
Hi everyone

I wounder why they didn't make the cryptic points where you can earn them doing missions and subscribing.
I think as a lifetime subscriber that you should get 5000 cryptic points instead of buying them and monthly subscribers 1000 cryptic points. This is what some gaming companies are doing there giving subscribers free points as they decide to pay for a life time or monthly subscription the points other companies use are not called cryptic points they have there own points system. I think if you are a monthly subscriber you shouldn't have to pay for additional content pack and races. I think these should be free to subscribers. Players on free to play should have to pay for additional content and races and cryptic points. What do you players think? Do you player agree or disagree.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-16-2010, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ck37r47 View Post
Hi everyone

I wounder why they didn't make the cryptic points where you can earn them doing missions and subscribing.
I think as a lifetime subscriber that you should get 5000 cryptic points instead of buying them and monthly subscribers 1000 cryptic points. This is what some gaming companies are doing there giving subscribers free points as they decide to pay for a life time or monthly subscription the points other companies use are not called cryptic points they have there own points system. I think if you are a monthly subscriber you shouldn't have to pay for additional content pack and races. I think these should be free to subscribers. Players on free to play should have to pay for additional content and races and cryptic points. What do you players think? Do you player agree or disagree.
This game isn't free to play thus that idea is thrown out the window. :p

However, IF they ever decide to go F2P i'm sure something along this line would be adopted.