Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 New Weekly causes Crash
10-16-2010, 10:00 PM
At the very end of the new weekly mission, after I had defeated the Phantasm the game crashed. Ive heard this has happened to several people. Just bites is all, fun mission though.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-17-2010, 01:23 AM
Same here. I've run it twice and crashed both times.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-17-2010, 08:24 AM
There have been a number of reports of this. Some people have been having the issue, some haven't, but from what I've been hearing once you have the issue it is on every character you've got. When it happens make sure to bug report it, post here with the bug report number.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-17-2010, 10:52 AM
happens to me as well. so far on 2 fed and 2 klink chars observed.

i did notice though that the client crash isn't limited to the end mission beam out. happend when I tried to log out a char on the mission map too.

on a slightly unrelated note: the 'fluff' descriptions for the energy types in the science labor are very federation like for KDF chars. lazy writers! :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-17-2010, 02:29 PM
I also had a crash, but I thought it was because my computer was being slow, as it had been laggy and choppy throughout the mission. Further more, I hailed Drake, thinking I would get the reward, but he just gave me the mission again (even though it is listed as completed in my Captain's Log) - but I can't get into the system again.

Ticket 988 653.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-17-2010, 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCat
At the very end of the new weekly mission, after I had defeated the Phantasm the game crashed. Ive heard this has happened to several people. Just bites is all, fun mission though.
Consider yourself lucky if you only crash at the end. I have played this mission w/ 4 toons already and I was constantly crashing from beginning to end.