Lt. Commander
# 41
10-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClingingMars View Post
I think complaining about the Table and such coming to people who supported the game for this long is flat out elitism. Now if they put this stuff in the CSTore, that would be a different argument.
Exactly my point. While us lifers shelled out a lot of money in one drop (some of us even before the game went live), we still have to think about those who are monthlies/yearlies who have (and continue to) support the game long-term. Besides, we might actually see a lot more activity at the Table come the 400-day mark.

The alternative is the C-Store, and I don't think ANYONE wants that.

Lt. Commander
# 42
10-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Exactly my point. While us lifers shelled out a lot of money in one drop (some of us even before the game went live), we still have to think about those who are monthlies/yearlies who have (and continue to) support the game long-term. Besides, we might actually see a lot more activity at the Table come the 400-day mark.

The alternative is the C-Store, and I don't think ANYONE wants that.

agreed. I myself am seriously considering becoming a lifer when UGC comes out to support the game. Not to make an emo Liberated Borg or to visit a nice shiny place where all Captains seem to magically meet.
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Wow, I completely forgot about all the Vet rewards. I guess that happens when you are unable to play for a while....
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-19-2010, 03:13 PM
I looked at Atari's site for the 300+day vet rewards and they appear to be redacted, so what we get seems to be up in the wind.
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-20-2010, 08:41 AM
How about a veterans discount in the C-Store? Now that would be a worthy reward
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-20-2010, 08:57 AM
There's no danger of access to the Captain's Table being put in the C-Store, because no one would pay for it. Cap's needs a big revamp. It feels empty and static compared to places like Quark's or Defera.
Lt. Commander
# 47
10-20-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisjwmartin View Post
There's no danger of access to the Captain's Table being put in the C-Store, because no one would pay for it. Cap's needs a big revamp. It feels empty and static compared to places like Quark's or Defera.
it would also be nice if it servered higher quality food.
Lt. Commander
# 48
10-20-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cptn_Watson
300 Days is coming up soon.. I wonder what the reward will be.
100 Days
  • FREE Full Respec.
  • FREE Costume Piece – Alternate Future Variant Badge.
  • A 2% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.

200 Days
  • FREE Extra Ship Slot.
  • FREE Costume Piece – Special Veteran Uniform Option.
  • A 3% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.

300 Days
  • FREE Character Slot.
  • FREE Ship "Firework" emote.
  • A 4% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.

400 Days
  • FREE Full Respec.
  • FREE Access to The Captain’s Table.
  • FREE Vanity Ship – Captain’s Yacht.
  • A 5% Captain and Officer Skill Point Boost up to Lieutenant Commander 6.

Per STOWiki.

Lt. Commander
I would imagine this at one time was on the docket but has since fallen by the wayside or got folded into a future update perhaps?

While it isn't posted here directly: Star Trek Online Veteran Rewards

If you opt "For a more in-depth look at how this fantastic program works, please click here"

And then scroll down to the 300 day entry you'll see these rewards listed. (emphasis mine):

300 Day "Dauntless" Veteran Rewards

Once you have been a paid subscriber for 300 days you will receive the following Dauntless Veteran Rewards in-game:

"Dauntless" Title

This is an exclusive title that you will receive once you have been a paid subscriber for 300 days. All current characters and future characters on your account will have this title automatically bestowed on them once you have completed the Dauntless Accolade.

Free Extra Character Slot

Once you have completed the Dauntless Accolade, a Free Character Slot will be automatically added to your account. This allows you to have one additional character created at a time. This Free Character Slot will stack with any additional ones you may have already purchased or received. To receive this Character Slot, one of your characters must have first logged into game and received the Dauntless Accolade.

Free Ship "Fireworks" emote

Once you have completed the Dauntless Accolade, your characters may claim a Ship Fireworks item which can be used in space to create a fireworks display. This item has unlimited charges, and a short recharge. To claim your Ship Fireworks travel to the Shipyard on Earth Spacedock and click the flashing console near the ship hologram. On Qo'nos the flashing console is next to the ship store. Once in your inventory, the Fireworks power is unlocked which may be added to your ability tray. This power may only be used in space, and the item may be recalimed from the console if necessary.

Free Costume Piece - "Starfleet-Admiral"

This exclusive uniform piece may be used by your Captain and Bridge Officers. It will be immediately available via the costume editor in-game once you have achieved the Dauntless Accolade; a new character gains this Accolade after logging in, and will need to then visit a tailor.

Skill Point Boost

Once you have achieved the Dauntless Accolade, all characters on your account that are ranked below Lieutenant Commander 6 will automatically have a 4% skill point boost applied. This skill point boost will also apply to bridge officer skill points. Currently there is no buff icon associated with this boost but rest assured you are receiving it. Note - This replaces and does not stack with the previous Veteran Skill Point Boosts.

So...would it be safe to assume that the Free Costume Piece - "Starfleet-Admiral", (not to be confused with the Free Costume Piece - "Starfleet Veteran" available as a 200 day reward), just got nixed along the way and this link back to the Atari site has just not been updated to reflect that?

**EDIT**

Hmm...perhaps it's just not updated. Apparently my search-fu is weak. Scrolling down a TAD more reveals:

400+ Day Veteran Rewards

We are still working out the exact details for future Veteran Rewards. For a brief overview of future rewards be sure to click on the Official Veteran Reward link at the bottom of this page.

And since they've updated the official site to reveal 400 day rewards I guess it's safe to assume that this just didn't get updated on Atari's page.

Oh well...nevermind...nothing to see here...move along.
Lt. Commander
# 50
11-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHappyJoyJoy View Post
The yacht is a vanity ship, so you know it's going to suck. Think Runabout 2.0.

Character Slot > Respec

...and...

Nothing (literally) > Captain's Table

... so I gotta say, 300 > 400.

Larry Trainor... is that you?
Did anyone get their character slot? I still have an even number but if I got 1 with my 300 day then it should be an odd number of slots since we always got even number slots. So not adding up.