Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hello,

I just purchased 500 cryptic points, making my total balance 1240 points. The Nebula costs 1200 points, yet, when I try to purchase the item, it says cannot complete the transaction. I have enough points, I have enough open ship slots, but I still cannot buy it. If this cannot be resolved, I would like a refund for the Cryptic points I purchased--I only bought them with the intention of buying this ship. Please respond, this is quite frustrating and I would value a quick resolution.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Nebula isn't available to everyone.... There are particular requirements.

Before deciding to purchase anything, make sure you can actually buy it by checking c-store. It will tell you very quickly that purchase is restricted.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-19-2010, 03:38 PM
You also have to make sure you have an open slot in your inventory.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2010, 10:58 PM
I meet all the requirements. I am VA, I have 1240 CP and three open ship slots. Apparently, this has happened before according to Jeff A. (system support), however, the longest occurrence of this was only 16 hours (not being able to purchase it). I have far surpassed that now, and they still have yet to deal with this problem. I am frustrated, I spent money and if it cannot be resolved I want it back.