Lt. Commander
Something I like from other MMO's is seasonal missions which are only available a few weeks every year. Could we see a Halloween themed daily for STO? Here's one mission idea:

Mission Title: Trick or Treat
Quest Giver: Any Ferengi Vendor (daily)
Objective: Trick a Ferengi into giving you a gift, or treat him to some latinum
Reward: Holo Emitter Gift Box: Usable once only, it turns your ground avatar into a random "monster" (Borg, Undine, Breen, Devidian, etc.) for 5 minutes. Cancelled by combat.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2010, 12:26 PM
The devs have expressed a desire to add Seasonal Events at some point, but not in time for this Halloween. That is why they chose to do the Devidian series this month, because it has a distinctly Halloween-ish feel to it, interdimensional ghosties draining life and all that.

I think the most we can expect this Halloween is the weekly series and a C-Store sale with a few new costume pieces (this was mentioned by dstahl in another thread when asked about the Seven of Nine uniform).

Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackavaar View Post
C-Store sale with a few new costume pieces (this was mentioned by dstahl in another thread when asked about the Seven of Nine uniform).

I want to dress up as a vampire. Or a Zombie. Mummy would be fun too.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gammadelta1 View Post
I want to dress up as a vampire. Or a Zombie. Mummy would be fun too.
Don't you mean a Reman (the Nosferatu of Star Trek) or a Borg (Star Trek's zombie equivalent) or... um, Vidiians with the Phage (closest equivalent to a mummy).

Lt. Commander
# 5
10-20-2010, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Don't you mean a Reman (the Nosferatu of Star Trek) or a Borg (Star Trek's zombie equivalent) or... um, Vidiians with the Phage (closest equivalent to a mummy).

I utterly hate the Remans for being space Nosferatu's. I thought i was the only one who noticed..
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Quote:

Naw, I was more or less thinking about my captain running around with a sheet over his head and two eye holes cut out of it. LOL

Or This
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Quote:
The devs have expressed a desire to add Seasonal Events at some point, but not in time for this Halloween. That is why they chose to do the Devidian series this month, because it has a distinctly Halloween-ish feel to it, interdimensional ghosties draining life and all that.
I think the most we can expect this Halloween is the weekly series and a C-Store sale with a few new costume pieces (this was mentioned by dstahl in another thread when asked about the Seven of Nine uniform).

Pretty much this.