Lt. Commander
# 11
10-25-2010, 09:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
Alas i am more an honory member, bit like sponsoring an abandoned dog, and not because i am even half way to being a good player so nothing to be concerned about. In fact i am so bad you could probably go for a bio break if i attack you and still have time to heal when you get back
Flying with TSI means that you're with some of the best PVPers in the game.I'm sure they will teach you how to curbstomp Klingons in no time!
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-25-2010, 09:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Quote:
Alas i am more an honory member, bit like sponsoring an abandoned dog, and not because i am even half way to being a good player so nothing to be concerned about. In fact i am so bad you could probably go for a bio break if i attack you and still have time to heal when you get back
Flying with TSI means that you're with some of the best PVPers in the game.I'm sure they will teach you how to curbstomp Klingons in no time!
I don't normally do this, but

Ardept is one of the nicest and strongest players I have ever met in STO. He may be rusty now, but several months ago he could easily give Santa and Blackjack a run for their money.

Spock! one of the greatest wingmen (and first) I've had the honor of playing with. Capable of shutting down multiple people and obliterating the crap out of the opponents with a supercharged FBP.

It's a good old fashion -tsi-/182'nd reunion!

~written from a Starbucks. Cable company is still jacking me around.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-25-2010, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
I don't normally do this, but

Ardept is one of the nicest and strongest players I have ever met in STO. He may be rusty now, but several months ago he could easily give Santa and Blackjack a run for their money.

Spock! one of the greatest wingmen (and first) I've had the honor of playing with. Capable of shutting down multiple people and obliterating the crap out of the opponents with a supercharged FBP.

It's a good old fashion -tsi-/182'nd reunion!

~written from a Starbucks. Cable company is still jacking me around.
I love you faith, triely i do

However i was hoping to cultivate the idea that i was not a threat to be concerned with in pvp allowing me to exploit that by gaining more time to 'bring the pain'

It is already hard to pug on my kdf if i bump into -tsi- my survival drops to 5s after a decloak if i spam every defensive ability i have. The same happens on my fed if Zorena is on bombergirl and is with friends, god knows how bad it would be if every tom, **** or harry focused me every game, i would have to run a premade every night just to get a kill in.

Still with a little luck most players will not read this who do not already remember me from the past
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-26-2010, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Still with a little luck most players will not read this who do not already remember me from the past
You mean players that didn't know until now like me? Bwahahahahahaaaa!!!

No worries, I play on the ground. Your secret is safe with me...
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Quote:
for at least a month, so what is important to know about recent changes, well since april, the rest i can pick up as i go along
Just when you thought you were out... they pull you back in.

Pick up your badge and phaser at Admiral Quinn's office. And welcome back to the force.