Lt. Commander
The devidian episode was awesome! The new graphics look awesome, being in a huge fleet in the beginning was awesome, fighting NPC's and then solving the mystery of why they were dieing was awesome. Everything was awesome about the episode, but the episode does bring forth a recurring problem:

When there are multipl playable characters in your team, and you all go through different dialog boxes, you're either forcing other people to exit the dialog when they don't want to, or reading something completely different, closing the dialog, and they have no chance of reading it themselves. This is very annoying.

I do, however, kind of like the fact that if your teamate reads important info, the have to relay it to you personally. That creates a communication factor between teamates, but the underlying problem still makes it annoying. I really wish for a fix.

Ne other thoughts?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-19-2010, 12:32 PM
I agree completely. I am a slow reader and I am considering doing these solo rather then grouped because this problem is so annoying. Our dialog boxes need to be independent of anyone else's. very annoying bug.