Lt. Commander
# 1 Breen?
10-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Having not played in awhile I decided I'd atleast update my game. While the gig plus update is being done I was looking at the notes and noticed that one of them was that the breen BOff was removed. There was a Breen BOff? What happens now that it's removed, some people get to have one and others don't?

EDIT: And are the Caitian BOffs in YET!?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-18-2010, 07:50 PM
you shouldnt have been gone for over a month. you can know buy it on the exchange for as little as 1.5mil to 999999999 merits. that is your fault for leaving. shame on you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-19-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarium View Post
Having not played in awhile I decided I'd atleast update my game. While the gig plus update is being done I was looking at the notes and noticed that one of them was that the breen BOff was removed. There was a Breen BOff? What happens now that it's removed, some people get to have one and others don't?

EDIT: And are the Caitian BOffs in YET!?
The weekly series are planned to have a time-limited offer for people that complete them early. For the Deferi missions, this was the Breen Bridge Officer. If you haven't gotten it yet, ready your checkbook (coming to a C-Store nearby soon) or wait until Cryptic implements "Reruns" of old episodes. That will also reenable the special rewards. I don't know when the first will to start - there probably need to be a few out first before they do that, so maybe middle next year? I don't think it's that special you need it immediately or lose your STO-Geek card.

Note that the Weeklies also contain other, new rewards that stay in forever (and level with you). Some of them are neat, some are more "fluff".

No Caitian BOffs yet, as far as I know.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2010, 07:51 AM
The Breen BOs were in the game for nearly a month. They were a bonus for people who completed the weekly series before the next one started. The current weekly series will also have a special bonus at the end for those who complete it before series 3 starts. The only way to get a Breen BO right now is to buy one on the Exchange or wait for special events that will reactivate it. They might also put it in the c-store, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

The Caitians BOs aren't in yet but they are seen around various stations as NPCs now so it probably won't be too much longer before they make it in. My guess would be Season 3 coming in a month or so.