Lt. Commander
# 1 Just for laughs
10-19-2010, 09:17 AM
I noticed some character creation features available for females are missing for males.

No, I'm not talking about breasts, I mean things like stance.

Poses like feminine, and seductivee are not available for male characters.

Yes, they are very girly, but I would like to use them on male characters as well just for lulz.

BTW, speaking of breasts, CRYPTIC forgot to include "gravity" in their selections. The bigger the boobs the more they sag otherwise they look like implants. They also forgot to include pregnant. Nothing like kicking Klingon butt while your 9 months pregnant.
:p
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Okay, WOW...

Be aware that the following statement is going to be judgemental as all hell:

Someone has a few unconventional fetishes... Pregnant? Hey, I have 4 kids, so far be it from me to disrespect on Pregnant women, but they really don't have a place as starfleet officers in a heavily combat oriented scenario.

Feminine and Seductive stance... only if your emo, or Tim Curry as a transexual transvestite from transylvania. As I recall in every episode of Startrek I have EVER seen... they never had touched on the issue of 'gays in starfleet'. Once again, I have NOTHING against gays, or even fem boys... but really they have no place in Star Trek.

Next someone will ask for an 'anal probe' emote because he's an alien. *Snort*
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-19-2010, 01:33 PM

I bet I can be more controversial than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treagersama View Post
As I recall in every episode of Startrek I have EVER seen... they never had touched on the issue of 'gays in starfleet'.
That's because in the 25th century, it's been cured.

FLAME AWAY!!!!:p

PS. I would still like to see my away team made up of pregnant females kicking butt.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-19-2010, 01:35 PM
I'm an alien and I'm looking for an "anal probe" emote. Can anyone tell me where I can find it?

Okay, to be honest, I think the reason you cannot select those stances for male characters is that the devs figured that there would be few, if any characters who would use them. Why spend time working on it if it may not even be used? They were under a terrible deadline from Atari already. I'm surprised we got as many stances as they did.

I for one love customization in MMOs but the Devs have to look at what the majority of people will use. Once we have an abundance of character customization options and the Devs get bored, then you can expect some of the less-asked-for aspects like gravity.

The image of a pregnant Klingon taking out a ship of Cardies with her bare hands is hilarious though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo.Omni
They also forgot to include pregnant. Nothing like kicking Klingon butt while your 9 months pregnant.:p
For some reason, that comment made me think of this.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-19-2010, 04:23 PM
Quote:
BTW, speaking of breasts, CRYPTIC forgot to include "gravity" in their selections. The bigger the boobs the more they sag otherwise they look like implants.
Implants are standard issue in Starfleet.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealKillerSD
Implants are standard issue in Starfleet.
And enjoying every minute of it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-19-2010, 05:55 PM
You also assume that the males and females of a species follow the same rules as ours. Some species may have males that carry the young so they may have boobs.(yep boobs) And there is a cannon reason to have fem boys, I forget the episode but it was an early next gen where the females were more male and the males more female.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-19-2010, 06:48 PM
Along with that I would like an emote that allows me to go around mooning everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 10 Sorry, couldn't resist!
10-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Along with that I would like an emote that allows me to go around mooning everyone.
That's not a moon... that's a... Space Station?