Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Regarding the engineer report.. It would seem the klingons are due to get the shaft again in terms of large scale updates for season 3. Once again by reading it we see that the feds will get 80% content and we get the left overs. New sector is good new ships is good... Adding said new ships for us to C store is bad stop with the damn C store more so for the faction that has barely any ships available to them. At the rate there going we will never be fleshed out enough to have the game ready for another faction. I am dissapointed once again to see the klingons get shafted again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
10-19-2010, 05:50 PM
In a world of not-crazy, that would refer to them being like the R-classes are in the C-store... but I wouldn't be surprised at this point if they got the Excelsior-5 treatment
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
10-19-2010, 05:57 PM
You sound so surprised...
Like it hasn't been going on since launch...like the Klingons havn't been here before.
Star Trek has always been centered around the Federation and always will be.
Most of us are simply tired of asking, complaining, and begging.
I, for one, have accepted my fate as a dedicated Klingon.
If not for the fact I purchased a Lifetime sub while they were cheap (before game launch)
I doubt I would still be around, tho.

To their credit, the Dev have come out with several new missions, implemented End mission rewards (which the Feds have always had) and some other nice things for the Klingons recently, so it's improving.
Another year or so of updates and the Klingons might be about the level the Feds were at launch.
But, I doubt Klingons will ever have the choices or options the Feds will.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
10-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Just be glad that they're working on Klingon stuff. There's no way that the KDF will be on equal terms with the Federation. I've come to accept that. We could be getting nothing at all, but we are. Look at the glass as half full, not half empty. Now, if they don't deliver, then you have a right to complain.

Oh, and the new Klingon ships...well, they're getting the same treatment as the Fed ships. There'll be three ways to get them:

1) Spend your VA token
2) Grind however many emblems they decide to put them up for
3) Spend 1200CP to unlock them account-wide
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
10-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
You sound so surprised...
Like it hasn't been going on since launch...like the Klingons havn't been here before.
Star Trek has always been centered around the Federation and always will be.
Most of us are simply tired of asking, complaining, and begging.
I, for one, have accepted my fate as a dedicated Klingon.
If not for the fact I purchased a Lifetime sub while they were cheap (before game launch)
I doubt I would still be around, tho.

To their credit, the Dev have come out with several new missions, implemented End mission rewards (which the Feds have always had) and some other nice things for the Klingons recently, so it's improving.
Another year or so of updates and the Klingons might be about the level the Feds were at launch.
But, I doubt Klingons will ever have the choices or options the Feds will.


Ditto!!!! Ditto!!!! and Ditto!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
10-20-2010, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KBFLordKrueg View Post
You sound so surprised...
Like it hasn't been going on since launch...like the Klingons havn't been here before.
Star Trek has always been centered around the Federation and always will be.
Most of us are simply tired of asking, complaining, and begging.
I, for one, have accepted my fate as a dedicated Klingon.
If not for the fact I purchased a Lifetime sub while they were cheap (before game launch)
I doubt I would still be around, tho.

To their credit, the Dev have come out with several new missions, implemented End mission rewards (which the Feds have always had) and some other nice things for the Klingons recently, so it's improving.
Another year or so of updates and the Klingons might be about the level the Feds were at launch.
But, I doubt Klingons will ever have the choices or options the Feds will.
Unfortunately I fall under this description as well..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Armstrong View Post
Just be glad that they're working on Klingon stuff. There's no way that the KDF will be on equal terms with the Federation. I've come to accept that. We could be getting nothing at all, but we are. Look at the glass as half full, not half empty. Now, if they don't deliver, then you have a right to complain.

Oh, and the new Klingon ships...well, they're getting the same treatment as the Fed ships. There'll be three ways to get them:

1) Spend your VA token
2) Grind however many emblems they decide to put them up for
3) Spend 1200CP to unlock them account-wide
as this description.

I'm not niave enough to believe we will ever get the full treatement,but happy that we are getting something. The rest I can take out on the feds in pvp.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
10-20-2010, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Unfortunately I fall under this description as well..........



as this description.

I'm not niave enough to believe we will ever get the full treatement,but happy that we are getting something. The rest I can take out on the feds in pvp.
Q'pla to that brother.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
10-20-2010, 12:47 PM
Its kinda like every trek episode/movie/series, the federation always comes out on top at the end.

I know there is no way to get an equal amount of PVE missions. However i was hoping for equal number of ship choices on each side but with the enterprise J and andorian ships already in the works it looks like fed ships will always outnumber klingon ships.

Cryptic can't seem to give klingons anything without giving federation something also, and they love giving them klingon stuff too which which was supposedly unique to klingons.

It wouldn't surprise me if they make the andorian ship a cruiser with the capability of mounting DHC's or launching fighters, because you know klingons have ships with DHC's and fighters so cryptic have to give it to federation also

reminds me of that taunt from SFC that went something like, "Damn, its good to be in the federation"
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
10-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Unfortunately I fall under this description as well..........



as this description.

I'm not niave enough to believe we will ever get the full treatement,but happy that we are getting something. The rest I can take out on the feds in pvp.
At least we fought and got more then I think we would have if we hadn't lit the main forum on fire for the last 2 months...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
10-21-2010, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Unfortunately I fall under this description as well..........



as this description.

I'm not niave enough to believe we will ever get the full treatement,but happy that we are getting something. The rest I can take out on the feds in pvp.
Now I definately know why I feel so very much at home in this part of the forums.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:16 PM.