Lt. Commander
# 11
10-20-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
I want the mightiest ship there is: the PROBOAT!

When I enter a PvP match, I hit the fire-button and the words "I AM PRO!" are displayed above my ship and then all enemy ships in a 100 km radius just roll over before they explode, because this is the onls ship that properly reflect my awesome skill!
For my use only
but all klingon ships are already PROBOATS, rolling a klingon is an instant I WIN
KLINGONS ARE OP!!!!1111!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
10-20-2010, 07:35 AM
I want a turn based system that means only one ship can shoot per turn, eliminating the well OP'd hack colloquially known as teamwork.

Also, I demand a tactical cube with 3 million hull and that metaphasic shield that makes you immune to any shield damage. Fleet support should also spawn Deathstars on every occasion.
Lt. Commander
# 13
10-20-2010, 07:46 AM
At least the OP is honest and doesn't try to vaguely slip his feeling in an obscure post on why the something is overpowered and unbalancing.
Lt. Commander
# 14
10-20-2010, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
I **** on your best player! D:<
/ Everyone Target HALE
Lt. Commander
# 15
10-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
I want a turn based system that means only one ship can shoot per turn, eliminating the well OP'd hack colloquially known as teamwork.
Turn based systems don't remove teamwork! You can still use your action to use a heal on someone else!

Turn based MMOs.. Now that's an idea.

I always wanted a turn-based ego shooter. Maybe then I would finally standa a chance.

Mustrum "Jagged Alliance 3: Starfleet Command" Ridcully
Lt. Commander
# 16
10-20-2010, 08:48 AM
It is enteierly unreasonable that you shoudl be given your new I win button before I am given at least as many I win buttions as you already have.

If all developement isn't imediatel;y focused on My I win button I will continue to make vauge empty threats about quitting and the death of my faction until the developemnt policy is changed.
Lt. Commander
# 17
10-20-2010, 09:21 AM
You know he has a point... there was an episode where the Enterprise had a metaphasic shield right. I think the devs should give em an Enterprise refit with a 30 second Metaphasic shield ability.

Ohh and to make sure things stay fair how about an intrepid refit that has an integrated Krenim Cannon so it will be possible to erase the other guy from the game. (It should completely erase your toon like it NEVER existed)

Lt. Commander
# 18
10-20-2010, 09:35 AM
A neat "one shot - one borg cube" torpedo from VOY series final would be a good and very balanced thing to add to a PvP. Torpedo Spread III + Enemy Fleet = Epic Win.
Yay.
Lt. Commander
# 19
10-20-2010, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
You know he has a point... there was an episode where the Enterprise had a metaphasic shield right. I think the devs should give em an Enterprise refit with a 30 second Metaphasic shield ability.

Ohh and to make sure things stay fair how about an intrepid refit that has an integrated Krenim Cannon so it will be possible to erase the other guy from the game. (It should completely erase your toon like it NEVER existed)

With or without money-back feature?
Lt. Commander
# 20
10-20-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
With or without money-back feature?
Without of course... TOTAL erasure from the timeline. And anything that TOON sold to ANYONE in game through the exchange will disappear. Anything that toon killed will be unkilled... paradoxs be damned I want my Krenim Cannon, NOW please. IT IS cannon after all.