Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21 Omg
10-20-2010, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mister_dee
I want the mightiest ship there is: the PROBOAT!

When I enter a PvP match, I hit the fire-button and the words "I AM PRO!" are displayed above my ship and then all enemy ships in a 100 km radius just roll over before they explode, because this is the onls ship that properly reflect my awesome skill!
For my use only
Sorry man... This thread is about ME, NOT YOU. You are distorting the facts!

The facts are:
I NEED and YOU GET NOTHING.

Look here is the proof:

Yesterday, I got killed once!
This cant happen! I am the best!
Don't you see???
It's obvious! What is wrong with you?

Look man, if you get ANYHING then what I have will be LESS than what I had before compared to YOU.
That is rediculous and will tip the balance even further in your favor. And, as you know, I died once yesterday. Can you believe it? You are already way overpowered!

By the way, the person that beat me told me that I am not the best. What a joke. The only way he beat me was because he is haxxorz max. I hate cheaters, especially when they beat me.

So you see... I am looking out for everyone's best interrest and the future of STO by saying that if the game does not get this upgrade, then the balance issue will escallate out of control and the game wont be playable anymore.

Don't you agree with me?
What is wrong with you??
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
10-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedryk_
Sorry man... This thread is about ME, NOT YOU. You are distorting the facts!

The facts are:
I NEED and YOU GET NOTHING.

Look here is the proof:

Yesterday, I got killed once!
This cant happen! I am the best!
Don't you see???
It's obvious! What is wrong with you?

Look man, if you get ANYHING then what I have will be LESS than what I had before compared to YOU.
That is rediculous and will tip the balance even further in your favor. And, as you know, I died once yesterday. Can you believe it? You are already way overpowered!

By the way, the person that beat me told me that I am not the best. What a joke. The only way he beat me was because he is haxxorz max. I hate cheaters, especially when they beat me.

So you see... I am looking out for everyone's best interrest and the future of STO by saying that if the game does not get this upgrade, then the balance issue will escallate out of control and the game wont be playable anymore.

Don't you agree with me?
What is wrong with you??
So you want something like my Proboat?
MY Proboat?!
But you can't have my Proboat.
And you can't have anything like it.
Because it's my Proboat.
And you don't deserve it as much as I do...no you don't...you certainly don't...!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
10-20-2010, 03:13 PM
I AM YELLING LOUDER THAN YOU
THEREFORE I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG!


heh, get with the program man.

LOLZ, why are you still arguing with me, everyone knows you are wrong
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
10-20-2010, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedryk_
By the way, the person that beat me told me that I am not the best. What a joke. The only way he beat me was because he is haxxorz max. I hate cheaters, especially when they beat me.
OMG did the person that beat you go on and on and on about how they are so upset that the BoP wings are animated now and how they are in the wrong position and that the capt should be able make the wings be up or down or whatever!??!!?!? Did that person say they were gonna quit if Cryptic didn't do something RIGHT NOW? Did they say that they can't wait for DStahl or cryptic to post something totally unrelated so they can immediately complain about the BoP wings in the same thread?!?!?! lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
10-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Look at you all full of vim and vigor.

Just remember everyone but you knows how to play and since you dare attack the game you must be some bad playing loser.

I know you think your great but dont you realize its all the people that say they know that are right and you are wrong.

The game is perfect no change ever need be made and balance is just perfect because I know how to play the game. This game is so balanced that two monkeys could fight any two ships and it would always be the bettter monkey that wins.

No how dare you question the perfection that is this game.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
10-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
Fleet support should also spawn Deathstars on every occasion.
I watched a Carrier pop after Fleet support had been hit in Cap and Hold today, which promptly dispatched a multitude of fighters and stuck around for about half the match. Was epic. Close enough for you?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
10-21-2010, 12:40 AM
this entire thread is good for laughs, but i suggest an improvement on the pwnboat suggestion.

instead of the suggested phrase, make it say instead "ur 4ll n00bs" before it causes all other players participating in the PvP match have their clients break down, causing the need to sign up for a second subscribing account and having to reinstall the game all over again.

also that Krenim weapon- i already have it, but it is kept under lock and key in an undisclosed location. DStahl told me to only use it as a last resort if i found that the Klinks got a bit too carried away with their whining. i have the co-ordinates for Qo'nos set and locked in
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
10-21-2010, 12:56 AM
I don't believe in a no-win scenario, therefore any scenario in which I lose is due to faulty programming.

Hey, if Kirk can get away with it, so can I!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
10-21-2010, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
You know he has a point... there was an episode where the Enterprise had a metaphasic shield right. I think the devs should give em an Enterprise refit with a 30 second Metaphasic shield ability.

Ohh and to make sure things stay fair how about an intrepid refit that has an integrated Krenim Cannon so it will be possible to erase the other guy from the game. (It should completely erase your toon like it NEVER existed)

But if we're going to stay true to Cannon, the intrepid needs to be changed so you can self destruct at 100% hull - possibly semi-randomly :p - so, that should balance out the Krenim Cannon
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
10-21-2010, 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedryk_
I AM YELLING LOUDER THAN YOU
THEREFORE I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG!


heh, get with the program man.

LOLZ, why are you still arguing with me, everyone knows you are wrong
I'm curious whether your head will explode from all this yelling or you pass out befor that happens.

Everyone...EVERYONE?? then why is noone besides youself arguing that I'm wrong?
You're...you're the vocal minority...that's what you are...yes that's what you are.
The minority!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf8OHOXh4b4

And because I just added a VID, I absolutely deserve mine more than you do because of your yelling.
But you already knew you were wrong, you admitted it, but you did it so softly that you hoped it would
get lost under all that yelling.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:54 AM.