Lt. Commander
This is mostly motivated by the fact I've been unable to complete an accolade.

While looking at my accolades, I noticed The Impossible had only been partially completed.
Just for fun,I tried to go back to NGC 4447 to do the mission over, only to discover I couldn't.

Seeing as I couldn't find anyone to share the mission, this means I couldn't do it over.

It would be more fun if you allowed missions to be repeated as secondary missions (without the priorly earned rewards) if players chose to do so.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2010, 05:03 AM
repeatable missions are comin soon after season 3 in dec so its been pushed up the list as Dstahl stated in his latest report.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-23-2010, 02:11 AM
After they were supposed to be in season 1... then season 2... I'm not holding my breath. It doesn't make sense that the particular functionality is so hard, but the STO team seems to be experts at designing systems that are inordinately difficult to modify and fix. Every aspect is already in the game...
  • missions that unlock other missions (normal unlocking 'replay' version)
  • level-scaling missions (first Explores, also weekies)
  • timed repeatable missions
  • npc sets that don't vary at all with level
Lt. Commander
# 4
11-06-2010, 09:36 PM
You could team up with someone who has not done it. Unless you are KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 5
11-06-2010, 09:53 PM
Aye should be in around S3, Dec 2nd ish.

I cannot wait for this feature and I am crossing my fingers that nothing happens this round to get it pushed.

If there was something this game seriously needed for a long time it would have to be the mission replay system, followed by UGC.