Lt. Commander
I want to be able to have a price in energy credits and all the other currencies so you can buy things with multiple currencies form the same vendor. SO you do not need marks if you have enough energy credits or emblems. I hate not being able to buy what i want in game when i have enough energy credits, but not enough marks of valor and so on......
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2010, 07:31 AM
No, with the price many of the BOs on the Exchange sell for it would create a huge imbalance for those who just happen to get lucky with a BO drop. I do agree that there should just be energy credits and emblems: emblems for grinding or pvp rather then emblems, MoH, and MoE, and whatever the STF currency is called.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2010, 10:41 AM
Just getting rid of all that diffrent marks and badges and make probably only two.

For Exploration and or PvP.

You will get more marks & badges on higher levels to buy high-end gear wich requires more badges then low level stuff...

That would be a perfect solution....

I hate all thoose diffrent badges and marks too
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cris_Carter View Post
Just getting rid of all that diffrent marks and badges and make probably only two.

For Exploration and or PvP.

You will get more marks & badges on higher levels to buy high-end gear wich requires more badges then low level stuff...

That would be a perfect solution....

I hate all thoose diffrent badges and marks too
agreed!...............
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-26-2010, 05:05 AM
I will sign on to this one. Over a Dozen Currencies for a dozen different types of purchases is TOO much.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-26-2010, 05:21 AM
I refuse to give up my latinum..............you can't have it...NOOOOOO
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-26-2010, 05:55 AM
Or a better method for converting one to another. There could even be a scale, for instance Marks from Tier 3 to 4 will only be worth 20% of their value or something along those lines. But yes it looks sloppy in the profile. Since I cannot use a lot of them I would like to be able to discard or hide my Tier 4 and below monopoly money.