Lt. Commander
I know this has been said before. I really would love to see us have a shared account wide bank where you can share one bank with each of your characters.

Now I know we have different amount of slots available based off of the rank we are and that would not change as we would have different tabs for different characters.

The tabs are like what we know if you are in a fleet. If you have a long list of character though, the tabs would have to scroll down.

Now speaking of bound items, those bound items would only be allowed in that character's tab. It cannot be put in any of the other character's tab.

Bound and credits would be nice to be accountwise, but I am content the way it is. I also would love to see the ability that we can share the bridge officer candidates between the accounts.

Its nice to be able to view one bank and not have to switch between banks to keep track of which items you have in which bank even if you categorize what items you have in each bank.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-20-2010, 09:34 AM
I really dont understand why you shouldn't be able to share bounded items amongst your own characters.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Its a non stopping thing. It be nice but not a high priority. Shared bank is something I really would like to see as I switch back and forth between character depending on what is in each character's bank.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-20-2010, 01:50 PM
I definitely support a shared bank for all toons, rather than having to use the mailbox to transfer stuff.

Also, it would be nice if we could have a money repository (similar to what is found in a fleet bank) which would allow us to make deposits, and make withdrawls on other toons, removing the completely unsafe method of transfer that requires involving a third party.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-20-2010, 02:06 PM
This is a Really Dumb Question to add on to this thread, but DUH!, it is a Bank, why not be able to put Credits and such in it to make swapping Credits and other currencies through it between your own Toons??
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-21-2010, 03:40 PM
Yes, I do find this annoying.

Whenever I want to transfer EC between my characters, I have to enlist a trusted friend to "hold" the money and transfer it to the new character.

I can't even use the mail system to transfer the EC like I do items.

We definitely need a "shared" bank account to which we can deposit and withdraw EC from a global account common to all characters, regardless of faction (Fed, KDF, Romulan, Cardassian).
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-21-2010, 10:48 PM
I would also like to trade my commissoned (active) and not active bridge officers. I may create a neat Lt. Commander, but want him/her transfered to another character to become the new "first officer" after he/she has gotten some experience.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-22-2010, 03:35 AM
It really is a pain trying to transfer things between accounts.
EC would be nice between accounts too. Keeping all our credits there would be nice so we do not have to carry them with us all the time. The same would go for the other currencies within the game.

Depending on how many characters you have, depends on if you need more tabs or not. If you have a lot, there is no need to buy extra tabs, but if you don't then we need to do something with the credits to be able to purchase extra tabs like in the fleet bank.

Things to think about though when it comes to faction. It can still be shared regardless of factions. I noticed that some items between federation and klingon can be shared.

I know the shared bank can get a bit complicated here. This is just a thought when you would open up the bank that you have a choice between the factions and tabs, currency and etc.

for each thing there would be an extra tier to take a look at.

Say you clicked Faction on the left. Then you have an option of which faction on the left and you would choose Federation. Then on the left will show all of your characters under that category. If its a long list, it will need to have some sort of scroller like it does on the front when we choose our characters. The amount of space we get for each character does not change.

If we need more tabs, there is still an option to buy more tabs.
These are just some ideas I have on this.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-22-2010, 03:50 AM
I totally agree that there should be an acount wide bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
Whenever I want to transfer EC between my characters, I have to enlist a trusted friend to "hold" the money and transfer it to the new character.
never tried this myself, but how about putting an item up for auction at an insane price and buying it with the other character...?
Just a thought but still a bad way to transfer money.

Account wide banking please!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-22-2010, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Graham View Post
never tried this myself, but how about putting an item up for auction at an insane price and buying it with the other character...?
Just a thought but still a bad way to transfer money.
You used to be able to do this, but they borked it.