Lt. Commander
The little time block in the top right of the player interface is awesome... but it would be great if, on mouseover or on a click, it popped up a little box with server time, local time, and perhaps GMT.
There's often a lot of confusion when people talk about events and the like... whether it be Cryptic events (like the start of the episodes), or Fleet events, or the time the servers are going down for maintenance.

It'd be great if Cryptic could just say "Hey, servers are going down at 10:00 AM Server time", and then we could click on the little block, pop up the window and go "Ooh, that's in two hours, twelve my time. Great, enough time for this mission," instead of doing some mental math, mucking it up with daylight savings or whatever, and logging off now to try and log in in two hours.

A silly example possibly, but I know there's always confusion when time is discussed. Having an in-game reference between server time and one's own local time would be a nice touch, especially for newer players, and I'm not seeing it require much Dev time.

Hope that helps
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-19-2010, 11:55 AM
agreed, but for the moment you can use The World Clock Time Zone Converter