Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy > Player Guides
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 51
05-21-2011, 02:38 AM
Here's a link to a thread containing some detailed descriptions of BOff Powers. This is just the first of several such threads that I plan to complete.

Hope that it's helpful,
-Big Red

+1 for Sticky
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 52
05-21-2011, 05:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
Here's a link to a thread containing some detailed descriptions of BOff Powers. This is just the first of several such threads that I plan to complete.

Hope that it's helpful,
-Big Red

+1 for Sticky
Saw it, liked it, think we need more.

---

I added the link to the podcast in the original post. I am running out of space in that post, unfortunately. Anyone remember why I didn't not reserve space for more?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 53
05-21-2011, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Saw it, liked it, think we need more.

---

I added the link to the podcast in the original post. I am running out of space in that post, unfortunately. Anyone remember why I didn't not reserve space for more?
The Tactical and Science versions of that one are on my to-do list, then Career-specific Abilities after that... Finally, delving into the usage and purpose of all the abilities (that's going to be the time-consuming one).

Look forward to working on it with you,
-Big Red
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 54
05-21-2011, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
Here's a link to a thread containing some detailed descriptions of BOff Powers. This is just the first of several such threads that I plan to complete.

Hope that it's helpful,
-Big Red
You post a lot of this type of info.....When do you find time to play??

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedJedi
+1 for Sticky
+2 for a Sticky, or at least get a link to it posted in the Main Academy Thread.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 55
05-21-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solar_Searcher
You post a lot of this type of info.....When do you find time to play??
Play? I don't think anyone told BigRedJedi yet you can also play this game.

Trust me, it's better this way.

Quote:
+2 for a Sticky, or at least get a link to it posted in the Main Academy Thread.
It is in the Main Academy Thread. Second to last link in the GUIDEs section.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 56
05-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post

It is in the Main Academy Thread. Second to last link in the GUIDEs section.
I was thinking about this one: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=197427

Maybe Admin could think about Merging some of these Info Threads some day.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 57
05-21-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
Play? I don't think anyone told BigRedJedi yet you can also play this game.

Trust me, it's better this way.
Play?... You mean... There IS a game?!

Actually, most of what I'm able to post comes from slow nights at work (3rd shift), which happens about once or twice a week. Working that schedule, however, I have weird in-game hours, and only get to play a few times a week (usually, on my nights off).

If there are ever questions that I can help answer, anyone is more than welcome to ask them either here in the Forums, or shoot me an in-game Mail (@BigRedJedi) and I would be more than happy to get back to them as soon as I can.

Thanks for the help and support, as always,
-Big Red
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 58
05-22-2011, 12:25 AM
The Guide to Tactical BOff Powers is up and running... Still have Science and Captain/Career-specific ones to go... After that, delving into Usage guides for the 3 divisions.

-Big Red
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 59
05-22-2011, 01:14 AM
Considering random stuff in 10 Forward can be stickied, I don't see why this one can't be as well.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 60
05-22-2011, 09:22 AM
Mustrum, would you mind me posting this information on our fleet website?

Of course you get full credit for writing it.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:55 PM.