Lt. Commander
# 1 Need shared bank for characters
10-21-2010, 09:12 PM
Most MMOs do offer shared bank for characters . I wish STO had that as well. Does anyone else think this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-21-2010, 09:32 PM
that depends... if we get to keep the storage that we have now per character then YES I agree.... If not then NO..
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-21-2010, 10:13 PM
I kind of like how EQ did it back in the day. You have four or so slots (beyond the normal bank space) you could put things in that any character on the account had access to. Which were of course expandable with bags.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-21-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus01 View Post
Most MMOs do offer shared bank for characters . I wish STO had that as well. Does anyone else think this?
put your characters into a fleet together DUH
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-21-2010, 11:54 PM
not everyone want to be in a fleet and different fleets have different rules.
It would be important to keep individual bank, but having an additional bank that shares between characters would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-21-2010, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KhansWrath
put your characters into a fleet together DUH
Is this possible? Could I seriously create a "Fleet of Bob" with the only members being my characters?
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-22-2010, 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
Is this possible? Could I seriously create a "Fleet of Bob" with the only members being my characters?
Yes but you need other players to form the fleet first. After it's formed kick them and invite your alts.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-22-2010, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
Yes but you need other players to form the fleet first. After it's formed kick them and invite your alts.
mmmm Didn't know you could do that if they were on the same account. Seeing this I tried it and was able to invite my alts to my fleet. Thanks for letting me know that was possible to do.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopwith_Snipe
So there is no way to form it without other people's involvement? I'd hate to be "that guy" who invites them to form a fleet and them boot them. And I'd really hate to sit there and try to explain to them what my objective is.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-22-2010, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commadore_Bob
So there is no way to form it without other people's involvement? I'd hate to be "that guy" who invites them to form a fleet and them boot them. And I'd really hate to sit there and try to explain to them what my objective is.
if a shared bank is added to share between character on an account then people would not have to stoop to that level. People already in fleets would need to leave a fleet if he or she wants to use a fleet bank as a shared bank because you can only be in on fleet at a time.
Closed Thread