Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
05-17-2011, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK-187
you don't even know that - the buy via c-store.

now if you did want to discuss whats been posted in the engineering report regarding the changes to the banking tabs etc, then there's already a thread regarding that.....

go read the forum rules, pretty sure bumping zombie threads is an infraction.....
I knew about the buying the tab from C-Store long before this month's Engineer Report and that is not what this thread is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
Just introduce a tabbed system where by you can buy extra tabs from the c-store if needed.
Solves the problem, but I do agree we need a place where we can store stuff that all toons can access. Sending stuff through the mail system between toons is anoying to say the least...
I am glad that some one else seen the need for a shared tab between all characters
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
05-17-2011, 09:43 AM
hmm... while it would be handy to have a own personal shared bank (and i am all for it!)

it isn't realy *needed*,
just send your items per email to @youraccount and you can bank them there forever,
you can send unlimited emails with 5 items each
and you have access to the items on all your chars

it just has no nice user interface like a bank tab would have, but oh well, i can work with it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
05-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus01 View Post
I knew about the buying the tab from C-Store long before this month's Engineer Report and that is not what this thread is about.
where is your corroborating evidence regarding this. all i've seen is people (IMO stupidly) request that they be able to purchase something for real life money that should be for free.

feel free to back your post up with a dev post.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
05-17-2011, 09:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarine
/Signed

I will always /sign a thread concerning more Storage. Just so you know, I am also happy to pay for additional Tabs as I know not everyone needs more storage & so the use of Dev time needs paying for I guess.

As for creating a Fleet & leaving, I would also like to do this, I thought the requirement for other players was removed, but upon trying recently I discovered it had not.

If anyone needs a Fleet, I am happy to create a 'Disposable' alt to join & help anyone here to make up the 5-Players & I will leave as soon as you have created it
They are thinking about removing fleet start requirement, but have yet to implement it. I think Fleets should be for those who want to play in group as appose to having it use for one person to use a Fleet for just shared bank, but I do see the benefits as well. I never understood why there was no shared bank, maybe it was an after thought or they did not see the need, who knows. Most MMOs do offer shared banks, but acquiring one differs from one MMO to another.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
05-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK-187
where is your corroborating evidence regarding this. all i've seen is people (IMO stupidly) request that they be able to purchase something for real life money that should be for free.

feel free to back your post up with a dev post.
What is your point???? What do I need to back up with a devs post? Are you just trolling?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
05-17-2011, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDK-187
where is your corroborating evidence regarding this. all i've seen is people (IMO stupidly) request that they be able to purchase something for real life money that should be for free.

feel free to back your post up with a dev post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
hmm... while it would be handy to have a own personal shared bank (and i am all for it!)

it isn't realy *needed*,
just send your items per email to @youraccount and you can bank them there forever,
you can send unlimited emails with 5 items each
and you have access to the items on all your chars

it just has no nice user interface like a bank tab would have, but oh well, i can work with it
If you have one alt the mail may be fine, but with more alts then it would get very annoying. Shared tab offers convenience, easier, and more user friendly in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
05-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primus01 View Post
bump up ............
*grabs the shovel and bonks the thread back into the graveyard*
Don't necro-post. It's against the rules and it's not helping the community as a whole. Please start new threads if you have new ideas on old topics.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:19 AM.