Lt. Commander
# 41
10-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonseye View Post
However ... We have more ships coming first of November ... hitting other races of our faction.

Also ... We have new patrol missions coming as they open up new sectors for us.

They have been doing a lot of work for us Klingons and now we are beginning to see it.
You are right, however, none of THAT makes THIS any less boneheaded

I did say that they are trying now....but the fact that they need a paradigm change is still pretty clear.
Lt. Commander
# 42
10-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Dr. Leonard McCoy
You are right, however, none of THAT makes THIS any less boneheaded

I did say that they are trying now....but the fact that they need a paradigm change is still pretty clear.
May I point out Pre-Season 2 where Klingons were promised the world, yet had nothing delivered? Compare that to now where DStahl has been brutally honest with the Klingon playerbase about what can and can't be done, how long it all takes and the reasons why these things are as they are... Seems to me like the Paradigm Shift has already been completed.

Like it or not, the klingon faction is where it is, and improvements are only going to happen slowly. Personally, if paying a couple of quid extra here and there on new ship skins/models for existing ships helps speed up those improvements, helps provide development funds to ensure there's clear and fun level progression within the Klingon Faction, then sign me up. make me more ship models for me to pay for already. I want a Klingon faction that I, and future Klingon players can enjoy, even if the base ship selection isn't huge.
Lt. Commander
# 43
10-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkphenoix
May I point out Pre-Season 2 where Klingons were promised the world, yet had nothing delivered? Compare that to now where DStahl has been brutally honest with the Klingon playerbase about what can and can't be done, how long it all takes and the reasons why these things are as they are... Seems to me like the Paradigm Shift has already been completed.

Like it or not, the klingon faction is where it is, and improvements are only going to happen slowly. Personally, if paying a couple of quid extra here and there on new ship skins/models for existing ships helps speed up those improvements, helps provide development funds to ensure there's clear and fun level progression within the Klingon Faction, then sign me up. make me more ship models for me to pay for already. I want a Klingon faction that I, and future Klingon players can enjoy, even if the base ship selection isn't huge.
You say the shift has happened then they pull the same ol garbage with this refit. The proof is in what they do. Once I see real change then ill drink the Kool-aid

Since you missed it twice...I did say they are working on it now...but again...THAT doesnt change THIS in any way. So I admit to what good they are finally doing...but they have a LONG way to go to undo much of the bad feelings they have generated. They have just started to repent for the BS and make good on promises made since this game started. Then they take more steps back by pulling todays mess..its funny ...almost.

Im glad your ready to hand over your credit card with ease...but I tend to have expectations when I dole out money. I too am a lifetime memeber and I have spent a considerable amount in the c-store so save the "you dont fund them" speach for somepne it applies to. That means I have the right to expect an ROI comparable to what I put in and I have the right to complain when I feel im being treated improperly. I, you ,and every other lifer gave them a good deal of funding to do the right thing from the start Now ill spend more on something cool..like a ship with some reason to buy it...but sorry man....I already paid for what they should have available from the start. I wont fund lazy , sloppy work and greedy BS any further. Anything else they get from me will need to be worth my while and continuing to pull crap like this retrofit joke dont cut it for me. If you are happy with it...more power to ya..but some have deeper expectations. :p

My intention isnt to argue.. Im happy for the ship and progress made..but again..Cryptic needs to go all the way or not. Stop this crap and do it right. Ive had my say...later all
Lt. Commander
# 44
10-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kharn3655 View Post
Seems like your sending the message that you are fine with the idea of paying for what should be free.
who says anything should be free? Quite honestly I'm sick and tired of Klingons *****ing about no content, and then *****ing when they do get content. Make up your minds. Oh and its 160 points on the CStore...if you can't afford that...erm you should be spending your time elsewhere. I paid good money for the Exclesior (and imo it was worth it) and I am snatching this up for my Klingon when he's at that level, this is a bargin.
Lt. Commander
# 45
10-23-2010, 12:21 AM
It looks amazing.

The fact that this ship didn't have variants to begin with and was underdeveloped makes it kind of insulting to see on the C-Store.
Lt. Commander
# 46
10-23-2010, 12:22 AM
New skin does look pretty nice on the new Vorcha Refit...and you'll be seeing a lot of them...
Lt. Commander
# 47
10-23-2010, 01:24 AM
I don't mean to interrupt everyone's whining about having to pay, but could some one kindly translate it's name? I'm curious what it means.
Lt. Commander
# 49
10-23-2010, 02:10 AM
Nice. I think it works better with Vor'Cha parts. Either that or the screens don't do it justice.
Lt. Commander
# 50
10-23-2010, 02:33 AM
See i thought that this was a standard Cyptic thing:

Klinks get more ship costumes in season 3
To get a ship costume now you pay a bit more

You will get more free costumes when S3 comes out

But i could just be chatting crap for all i know