Lt. Commander
# 1 Devs: An act of good faith
10-22-2010, 09:31 PM
I said in a previous thread that if you made things for the Klingons worth buying and put them in the C-store I would spend money on them. While I am disappointed in the lack of innovation behind the Vor'cha refit, I went ahead a purchased the T5 version from the vendor and the costume (again not thrilled with it) from the C-store. This is an act of good faith that you will continue to support the KDF faction as I am continuing to support you. This is not a threat, simply letting you know that I am keeping my promise in hopes that such acts of good faith will benefit both the KDF and the development of this game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-24-2010, 05:51 AM
Does purchasing the costume from the Cstore open the option at the T5 vendor?
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-24-2010, 05:59 AM
Not that I know of, I think the two are not connected.
You can simply buy the T5 Vor'cha like you can buy the T5 Negh'var, just don't confuse the T4 and the T5 version in the purchase list.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-24-2010, 07:01 AM
Just be sure to Buy the Vorcha Retrofit to get Tier 5 , Read somewhere someone bought just the Vorcha T4 ship at LG level.
Vorcha costume can only be unlocked at Ship customization NPC.
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-24-2010, 07:40 AM
The costume works on both the T4 and T5 Vor'cha. I actually accidentally bought the T4 Vor'cha again at first because I didn't realize I still had a T5 ship plaque. When you buy the T5 Vorcha just be sure it says "refit".
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-25-2010, 05:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
I said in a previous thread that if you made things for the Klingons worth buying and put them in the C-store I would spend money on them. While I am disappointed in the lack of innovation behind the Vor'cha refit, I went ahead a purchased the T5 version from the vendor and the costume (again not thrilled with it) from the C-store. This is an act of good faith that you will continue to support the KDF faction as I am continuing to support you. This is not a threat, simply letting you know that I am keeping my promise in hopes that such acts of good faith will benefit both the KDF and the development of this game.
Same here and well said.
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-25-2010, 10:33 AM
I did the same, just finished getting my klingon to LG yesterday, I don't mind buying extras to support klingons (i have lifetime) but when you give love to the other side also give love to us please.
It does not need to be much but if you release things for feds like new outfits then can you also give the klingons a little something. (i really want my klingons long jacket LOL)
Lt. Commander
# 8 That didn't hurt, did it?
10-25-2010, 05:46 PM
See? It's not such a dirty thing to make C-Store purchases, is it?

Might all the board raging have been a bit overblown, looking back on it?
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-25-2010, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizen_Giggles View Post
See? It's not such a dirty thing to make C-Store purchases, is it?

Might all the board raging have been a bit overblown, looking back on it?
When have I said C-store purchasing was "a dirty thing"? The fact of the matter is there has been nothing worth buying in the C-store for the KDF. As to the "raging", no nothing is overblown we are still second class subscription payers currently. We will see if that changes and if our good faith acts are at all rewarded.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-26-2010, 05:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varrangian View Post
When have I said C-store purchasing was "a dirty thing"? The fact of the matter is there has been nothing worth buying in the C-store for the KDF. As to the "raging", no nothing is overblown we are still second class subscription payers currently. We will see if that changes and if our good faith acts are at all rewarded.
This is why I am glad never bothered to upgrade my subscription...I am still waiting to be shown the light as it were....to be surprised...As I bought ths game not to be a fed but a Klink.