Lt. Commander
# 1 Argus Array
09-09-2010, 03:13 AM
I havent seen any reference to the Argus Array so im assuming it isnt in the game.

I hope it is added soon!
Lt. Commander
# 2
09-20-2010, 08:02 AM
You know, a fleet action to defend it from Cardassians attempting to acquire it would be neat.
Lt. Commander
# 3
09-22-2010, 02:36 AM
Perhapse an intial repair mission, since it always seemed to break in TNG. Then follow up with the proposed fleet action. Or a combination of repair and defend.
Lt. Commander
# 4
09-22-2010, 06:24 AM
I think that would be a good idea, we need more types of stations in the game. I'd like to see the Regulus Station from the Wrath of Kahn, it seems like they have a long life expectancy and it would give a smaller Starbase configuration than the large ones that we have now.
BTW I wonder if that underground Genesis location is still active or did it explode like the other planetů.
Lt. Commander
# 5
09-22-2010, 12:02 PM
good idea i like it
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith_darren View Post
I think that would be a good idea, we need more types of stations in the game. I'd like to see the Regulus Station from the Wrath of Kahn, it seems like they have a long life expectancy and it would give a smaller Starbase configuration than the large ones that we have now.
BTW I wonder if that underground Genesis location is still active or did it explode like the other planetů.
It would actually be pretty neat if Regulus looked a little old and run down. Perhaps make it a quarantined system with the genesis test planet (the one with all the caves) being used for food production or something.