Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 31
10-25-2010, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
So, your estimate is that 95% of all Feds suck at PvP?
Sounds about right..
Lt. Commander
# 32
10-25-2010, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artificialx
I have helped plenty of klinks out of tough spots with Borg only for them to turn on me when it's over. Gee thanks. I have not once seen a klink do the same. Obviously I have yet to be in the same instance as you.
This has been my experience too.
But Kerat is no place to build any kind of respect ,sportsmanship or mutual trust.
Whenever i complained ,i got more or less the same respond : "Its a war zone ,get used to it and stfu !":p
Lt. Commander
# 33
10-25-2010, 06:18 AM
Quote:
This has been my experience too.
But Kerat is no place to build any kind of respect ,sportsmanship or mutual trust.
Whenever i complained ,i got more or less the same respond : "Its a war zone ,get used to it and stfu !":p
Complaining for good sportsmanship doesn't work. If you care about good sportsmanship, lead by example or avoid the zone.

Do it the Federation/Klingon way - be better/more honorful then they are.
Lt. Commander
# 34
10-25-2010, 08:04 AM
If the devs would give us an open pvp zone, no one would be "greifing" in kerrat. i'm in a fairly new fleet, that sometimes has 12+ fairly hardcore PVPers on at a time. we cant get into a pvp with that many players.we maybe get into 1 pvp match every 1/2 an hour with a team of 5. its hard enough getting into the same instance at Ker'rat even teamed up.we want to fly & fight together. where else are we going to go?
when i'm there, i kill farmers.if you are in a defiant in ker'rat, i'm going to chase you all over the map, because you are probably one of the chinese/korean bot farmers, that take all the good loot, thus ruining kerrat for people who want to complete it.
Its not only Klingons that blockade Ker'rat. i get spawn camped quite often by feds. it happens. ask if you can leave, & usually the klingon players will let you. the feds, hardly ever.( Although TSI & LF usually let you)When the feds blockade Ker'rat i usually have to just give up on that character for a couple of hours & play an alt.
if you get jumped by a blockading Klingon fleet,ask if you can leave & then come back into an instance we are not in. if you come back into our instance, ask again if you can leave. no prob. start talking smack, & the answer's probably going to be nope,we're gonna kill you on sight.
give us a place to fly & fight as a fleet, other than the occasional private match vs another fleet (i've been in a total of 4 in 5 months of STO) & you'll never see us in ker'rat again.
Lt. Commander
# 35
10-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
if you are in a defiant in ker'rat, i'm going to chase you all over the map,
Dont' be surprised if the result of this is an entire fleet coming back with that defiant and from then on chasing you all over the map.

I fly defiants because I like how they fly. I'd fly Federation BoPs if they existed, (no, I don't want them to exist, but I'd fly them if they did because I like how they fly even better)

As for gold farmers, it's rather easy, you don't need to chase them all over the map. Simply develop the skill to beat them consistently (contrary to popular belief, just because they're chinese or paid to do the job does not give them above human skills) and they'll leave the instance on their own.
Lt. Commander
# 36
10-25-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warem
Dont' be surprised if the result of this is an entire fleet coming back with that defiant and from then on chasing you all over the map.

I fly defiants because I like how they fly. I'd fly Federation BoPs if they existed, (no, I don't want them to exist, but I'd fly them if they did because I like how they fly even better)

As for gold farmers, it's rather easy, you don't need to chase them all over the map. Simply develop the skill to beat them consistently (contrary to popular belief, just because they're chinese or paid to do the job does not give them above human skills) and they'll leave the instance on their own.
I think they are easy to kill, i kill them because they annoy me
bring on the defiants, more pvp=more fun to me
Lt. Commander
# 37
10-25-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
when i'm there, i kill farmers.if you are in a defiant in ker'rat, i'm going to chase you all over the map, because you are probably one of the chinese/korean bot farmers, that take all the good loot, thus ruining kerrat for people who want to complete it.
Hahahaa,I wish i could do that too! I just couldnt agree more with u on this.Damn malaysian (or whatever) farmers ,ruining the game for everyone else.
Lt. Commander
# 38
10-25-2010, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantheras View Post
Hahahaa,I wish i could do that too! I just couldnt agree more with u on this.Damn malaysian (or whatever) farmers ,ruining the game for everyone else.
Roll a Klink
come to the dark side & spank farmers
also, we have cookies.
Lt. Commander
# 39
10-25-2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Roll a Klink
come to the dark side & spank farmers
also, we have cookies.
And Punch and Pie!