Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 41
10-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
Stay cloaked for 60 minutes and wait for opponents to leave from game, good strategy? or lame?
lame...

you ask assistance in your own fleet, and pray its not Razors prime members and go inside and crush them.
They will leave, if they find out there not annoying enough and change instance to where there prime players are.

If its a instance with Razor's prime members, your just SOL.

There is nothing u can do, unless your part of there joint fleet like TSI.
Well, Razor has been nice to leave people alone lately if you dont attack first.

But u shoot a kling first in karrot, and ur asking for a world of annoying pain.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 42
10-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
lame...

you ask assistance in your own fleet, and pray its not Razors prime members and go inside and crush them.
They will leave, if they find out there not annoying enough and change instance to where there prime players are.

If its a instance with Razor's prime members, your just SOL.

There is nothing u can do, unless your part of there joint fleet like TSI.
sorry, I don't get it. Im part of tsi.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 43
10-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
sorry, I don't get it. Im part of tsi.
Meaning Razor pretty much owns karrot.
So if your not partnered with them, your pretty much screwed in karrot.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 44
10-26-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
Meaning Razor pretty much owns karrot.
So if your not partnered with them, your pretty much screwed in karrot.
Eh, we where doing an Arena game and they stay cloaked for 60minutes not to die/engage because they dont have to and we dont have any meaning of finding them, doesn't have anything to do with Ker'rat.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 45
10-26-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
Eh, we where doing an Arena game and they stay cloaked for 60minutes not to die/engage because they dont have to and we dont have any meaning of finding them, doesn't have anything to do with Ker'rat.
15 min... score was 3 to 1 rzr. You had 2 sci... one in a naboobula. Was a fun match in a few ways. We should set up a cruiser v carrier snooze fest one day. good times. Love ya Zor.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 46
10-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
15 min... score was 3 to 1 rzr. You had 2 sci... one in a naboobula. Was a fun match in a few ways. We should set up a cruiser v carrier snooze fest one day. good times. Love ya Zor.
rofl whatever 15minutes, go tell that to everyone ^^
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 47
10-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
rofl whatever 15minutes, go tell that to everyone ^^
No we don't really talk about matches on forums. But go ahead continue with the 60 min 0 0 score story... and you had no way to find us. Really you guys must stomp pugs did you find no entertainment in a match that didn't go 15 to zip. Really though it would be fun to go at it with you guys with a non bop team. We are waiting for the new klink sci and other toys. (I'm sure your planning to take em out for a spin too) Anyway see you in game man... always fun with or against you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 48
10-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorena
Eh, we where doing an Arena game and they stay cloaked for 60minutes not to die/engage because they dont have to and we dont have any meaning of finding them, doesn't have anything to do with Ker'rat.
isnt 1/3rd of TSI in Razor?

Razor attacking a no name fleet = high
Razor Attacking a slightly high tier fleet = moderate
Razor Attacking a joint partner fleet = only if they want to have fun.

The key thing is its Razor who owns karrot.
The complaints everyone gets is because of Razor in Karrot.

Not saying i dont respect ya guys, but some of you guys need to seriously tone down a bit.
Explore other areas .. oh wait.. nm there is nothing more to do on a kling.. so i blame cryptic.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 49
10-26-2010, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
isnt 1/3rd of TSI in Razor?
Your thinking of GOD on the klink side. A very good klink fleet filled with some great klinks. They seem to mostly be playing there feds these days. Perhaps some new ships will have more of them flying klinks again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 50
10-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Your thinking of GOD on the klink side. A very good klink fleet filled with some great klinks. They seem to mostly be playing there feds these days. Perhaps some new ships will have more of them flying klinks again.
Arent they jointed?

Or the last time i heard they were.

And i heard GoD is on the brim of death?
Unless someone from GoD would like to speak?

I havent seen much of them lately, but you will always find razor in karrot.

Once again you guys in Razor and TSI, i dont mean any respect, and i love playing against ya in pvp sometimes.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:56 AM.