Login

Lt. Commander
# 51
10-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
Arent they jointed?

Or the last time i heard they were.

And i heard GoD is on the brim of death.
Unless someone from GoD would like to speak?

I havent seen much of them lately, but you will always find razor in karrot.
No Razor is its own fleet. One of our members is ex god.
TSI has members who also play in GOD. I don't know how many, the key GOD members play in TSI.

Yes Razor hangs out in KerRat a lot... its that or sit in sector space somewhere waiting for a que to pop. Thats a lot of book reading or tv watching. Send Cryptic an email and demand some Open PvP areas.
Lt. Commander
# 52
10-26-2010, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
No Razor is its own fleet. One of our members is ex god.
TSI has members who also play in GOD. I don't know how many, the key GOD members play in TSI.

Yes Razor hangs out in KerRat a lot... its that or sit in sector space somewhere waiting for a que to pop. Thats a lot of book reading or tv watching. Send Cryptic an email and demand some Open PvP areas.
lol...

as i said i dont blame them.

Klings have nothing else to do because of cryptic.

And thank you for the clear up.

I consider you guys one of the higher tier pvp fleets, along with OOV.
Lt. Commander
# 53
10-26-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warem
Dont' be surprised if the result of this is an entire fleet coming back with that defiant and from then on chasing you all over the map.
There seems to be some failure here to understand exactly what it is we Klingons are after in Kerrat.
Lt. Commander
# 54
10-26-2010, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screamingman View Post
There seems to be some failure here to understand exactly what it is we Klingons are after in Kerrat.
true.
Quick question feds, how often do you see Klingons trying to "beat" Ker'rat at tier 5?
we go there to shoot feds
when i roll in with my buddies, we sometimes just steamroll right through the map destroying all the Borg
then we shoot feds.
or we wait for the repair hulks to be shootable, then destroy them all so the zone wont reset.
then we shoot feds
we also wage holy war against the farmers
which just coincidentally involves shooting feds.
i don't think i have seen a Klingon "win in Ker'rat since i was a LT.
but i do see a lot of entertained Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 55 OoV
10-26-2010, 04:48 PM
Quote:
lol...

as i said i dont blame them.

Klings have nothing else to do because of cryptic.

And thank you for the clear up.

I consider you guys one of the higher tier pvp fleets, along with OOV.
OoV we had ourselves a great match last week hope we meet again tell then watch out for the stealth carriers.
Lt. Commander
# 56
10-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
There are only a couple exclusively GoD members still playing. Most have either left the game or defected to Federation because of Cryptic's compulsion to take a giant stinking **** on the Klingon faction and give the Federation everything they want.

Feds complain - they get the majority of what they want as soon as possible.
Klinks complain - they get a fraction of what they want...and 6 months later. Table scraps, at that.
Klinks switch to Fed. Coincidence? Hmmm :
Lt. Commander
# 57
10-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak
There are only a couple exclusively GoD members still playing. Most have either left the game or defected to Federation because of Cryptic's compulsion to take a giant stinking **** on the Klingon faction and give the Federation everything they want.

Klinks complain - they get a fraction of what they want...and 6 months later. Table scraps, at that.
We have been a little neglected for sure. I hope the upcoming ships don't get pushed back and have some interesting play to hopefully entice a few of the fed playing klinks back... and perhaps even a few I don't see at all anymore. Making the two factions more comparable (still unique) in terms of options will open up new tactics on both sides... with luck it will make the games less predicable (both ways) and more exciting. I likely shouldn't get my hopes up too high... but I guess they are.
Lt. Commander
# 58
10-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheYak

Im levelling a Tac/Cruiser atm.. I loved KDF at Captain, and not so much at General.. Now I have my favorite Klingon ship, the Vor'cha, at Tier 5, and will be playing more KDF
Lt. Commander
# 59
10-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelineAaele View Post
Im levelling a Tac/Cruiser atm.. I loved KDF at Captain, and not so much at General.. Now I have my favorite Klingon ship, the Vor'cha, at Tier 5, and will be playing more KDF
I'm trying to foster a dual personality so I can play both sides without having any actual inner conflict.

Today: "We will bring these Klingons to justice. Phaser justice!"

Tomorrow: "I will bathe on the blood of the Feddybears using a good Loofah!"

Lt. Commander
# 60
10-27-2010, 05:34 AM
Quote:
isnt 1/3rd of TSI in Razor?

Razor attacking a no name fleet = high
Razor Attacking a slightly high tier fleet = moderate
Razor Attacking a joint partner fleet = only if they want to have fun.

The key thing is its Razor who owns karrot.
The complaints everyone gets is because of Razor in Karrot.

Not saying i dont respect ya guys, but some of you guys need to seriously tone down a bit.
Explore other areas .. oh wait.. nm there is nothing more to do on a kling.. so i blame cryptic.
WTH are you talking about tsi is razor. I am in tsi and i dont know of anyone that is part of it that is in razor there two diffrent fleets. Maybe you should ask someone before you go and start spewing lies. Thats called gossip.