Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 61
10-27-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
WTH are you talking about tsi is razor. I am in tsi and i dont know of anyone that is part of it that is in razor there two diffrent fleets. Maybe you should ask someone before you go and start spewing lies. Thats called gossip.
Maybe I am reading it wrong. He is asking not making a false statement.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 62
10-27-2010, 08:52 AM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 63
10-27-2010, 11:23 AM
YESTERDAY, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
isnt 1/3rd of TSI in Razor?
YESTERDAY, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
Your thinking of GOD on the klink side. A very good klink fleet filled with some great klinks. They seem to mostly be playing there feds these days. Perhaps some new ships will have more of them flying klinks again.
ESTERDAY, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
Arent they jointed?

Or the last time i heard they were.
YESTERDAY, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husanak View Post
No Razor is its own fleet. One of our members is ex god.
TSI has members who also play in GOD. I don't know how many, the key GOD members play in TSI.
YESTERDAY, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naekuh View Post
l
And thank you for the clear up.

I consider you guys one of the higher tier pvp fleets, along with OOV.
TODAY, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
The comment he quotes is very provacative and inflammitory in nature, even if the original quote did not mean to be. Most fleets do not want to be related to -rzr- fleet in any way.

The way he makes it sound is not a questions. Based off of the general -rzr- reputation it isn't hard to see it as an insulting and offensive comment. Fleets like OoV, TSI, Lore, QEW, and most other fleets will accept any challenge and regularly offer challenges to other fleets. -rzr- fleet is usually excluded from said practice due to their rather disrespectful strategy.


-RZR- and -TSI- are in absolutely no way, shape, or form affiliated with eachother.
LOL The Comment was left unchecked by Razor who BY NO MEANS is affiliated with a fleet that leaves matches with in 10 min. Troll much Faith.

OOV is a great fleet... mostly good guys and we have had a few very good matches with them. QEW is more likely to be teamed with us when either we or they are short a man... and yes we do fight there fed alts often; very very fun Ker Rat battles with them. Lore didn't know they even played any fed toons till yesterday; out side of a few of there players we have met in pugs no we have yet to battle them.

Anyway point is your a bit late to the thread... and the Non English speaking players mis conception was corrected by rzr 10 min after it went public; thank you for your concern.

EDIT PS... we had a great battle with 528 fleet yesterday; one of the better fed teams we have fought in awhile; they showed good tactical ability and put in a great showing. (no faith we where not cloak and daggering them)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 64
10-27-2010, 12:03 PM
I have been in several pug vs complete -rzr- premades where I have waited for 15+ minutes before getting bored and leaving. Most fleets know better than to bother with razor fleet because the exact same **** happens repeatedly. I was in a pug that trounced razor fleet once, and ever since then -rzr- fleet has never done any tactic asides from stall indefinately until we get bored and leave.

Against anyone that has a chance of winning -rzr- fleet is known to grief the hell out of the opposition. It's no mystery why people leave matches against the fleet all the time - in the time it takes -rzr- to attack once the opponents could get 1-2 complete matches in. Not just the 15-0 walkovers either, actual good matches.

As much as you want to push the blame on fleets for leaving, its your own damn fault for griefing them indefinately.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 65
10-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithborn
I have been in several pug vs complete -rzr- premades where I have waited for 15+ minutes before getting bored and leaving. Most fleets know better than to bother with razor fleet because the exact same **** happens repeatedly. I was in a pug that trounced razor fleet once, and ever since then -rzr- fleet has never done any tactic asides from stall indefinately until we get bored and leave.

Against anyone that has a chance of winning -rzr- fleet is known to grief the hell out of the opposition. It's no mystery why people leave matches against the fleet all the time - in the time it takes -rzr- to attack once the opponents could get 1-2 complete matches in. Not just the 15-0 walkovers either, actual good matches.

As much as you want to push the blame on fleets for leaving, its your own damn fault for griefing them indefinately.
You claim that -rzr- is griefing people intentionally. Now I'm sure I'll get alot of flack for just responding to your post here, but in all seriousness, I just think your arguement is getting old and tiresome. Is it griefing to try to win using the best stratigy avaliable? Cloak, Plan, Prepare, then strike? Or is it even bigger grief for you to give an ultimatium, then leave the match, instead of fighting it out and actually trying to win?

In all honestly, I think it's praise to the enemy if -rzr- has to take the team so seriously that -rzr- has to wait for you to make the first mistake, not grief. How ever, it's childish, and silly, when an enemy team has to make statements like "decloak in 15 minutes and fight or we leave". It would be like, as I've heard some one else say, "either come out of the castle our army is seiging, or we go home, and claim we've won."

Face it, we're not Federation, we're klingons. We have cloak. And we'll use it. If you can't handle that, go play your FvF. Stay out of the KvF queues. Go back to your Cruiser vs Cruiser 5 man snoozer teams.

Ya know. I'm also kind of Curious.. If you, and 4 of your best fleet mates were in 5 BoPs (2 Sci, 3 Tactical for example) how would you fight against yourselves using your best line up? Or against a 5 Cruiser Engi/Healer build? What stratigies would you employ? (now this question is going under the assumption that you HAVE flown in a Bird of Prey before..)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 66
10-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
You claim that -rzr- is griefing people intentionally. Now I'm sure I'll get alot of flack for just responding to your post here, but in all seriousness, I just think your arguement is getting old and tiresome. Is it griefing to try to win using the best stratigy avaliable? Cloak, Plan, Prepare, then strike? Or is it even bigger grief for you to give an ultimatium, then leave the match, instead of fighting it out and actually trying to win?

In all honestly, I think it's praise to the enemy if -rzr- has to take the team so seriously that -rzr- has to wait for you to make the first mistake, not grief. How ever, it's childish, and silly, when an enemy team has to make statements like "decloak in 15 minutes and fight or we leave". It would be like, as I've heard some one else say, "either come out of the castle our army is seiging, or we go home, and claim we've won."

Face it, we're not Federation, we're klingons. We have cloak. And we'll use it. If you can't handle that, go play your FvF. Stay out of the KvF queues. Go back to your Cruiser vs Cruiser 5 man snoozer teams.

Ya know. I'm also kind of Curious.. If you, and 4 of your best fleet mates were in 5 BoPs (2 Sci, 3 Tactical for example) how would you fight against yourselves using your best line up? Or against a 5 Cruiser Engi/Healer build? What stratigies would you employ? (now this question is going under the assumption that you HAVE flown in a Bird of Prey before..)
really shut it... all those words.... they are not the intent .. you tend to stay cloaked for however long you want until we get bored.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 67
10-27-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
You claim that -rzr- is griefing people intentionally. Now I'm sure I'll get alot of flack for just responding to your post here, but in all seriousness, I just think your arguement is getting old and tiresome. Is it griefing to try to win using the best stratigy avaliable? Cloak, Plan, Prepare, then strike? Or is it even bigger grief for you to give an ultimatium, then leave the match, instead of fighting it out and actually trying to win?

In all honestly, I think it's praise to the enemy if -rzr- has to take the team so seriously that -rzr- has to wait for you to make the first mistake, not grief. How ever, it's childish, and silly, when an enemy team has to make statements like "decloak in 15 minutes and fight or we leave". It would be like, as I've heard some one else say, "either come out of the castle our army is seiging, or we go home, and claim we've won."

Face it, we're not Federation, we're klingons. We have cloak. And we'll use it. If you can't handle that, go play your FvF. Stay out of the KvF queues. Go back to your Cruiser vs Cruiser 5 man snoozer teams.

Ya know. I'm also kind of Curious.. If you, and 4 of your best fleet mates were in 5 BoPs (2 Sci, 3 Tactical for example) how would you fight against yourselves using your best line up? Or against a 5 Cruiser Engi/Healer build? What stratigies would you employ? (now this question is going under the assumption that you HAVE flown in a Bird of Prey before..)
I understand the whole stay cloaked plan and then exacute the plan. I have been in pvp matches that had fleets do this for 10-20 min and i have no prob with it. But just staying cloaked and doing nothing is not a stratagy in pvp. Its pretty lame.

I have fought tsi a lot of times on my klink in a bop in a carrier in a vorcha neg. as long as everyone listens to the plan and takes out the same target. then its no prob.. The trick is which target you take out. There is not one team i have seen that is unbeatalbe in the game so far in space.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 68
10-27-2010, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepez
WTH are you talking about tsi is razor. I am in tsi and i dont know of anyone that is part of it that is in razor there two diffrent fleets. Maybe you should ask someone before you go and start spewing lies. Thats called gossip.
Ummm yeah definite gossip. No one from TSI is in Razor. Where the hell did that person get that idea? Maybe they were thinking of GoD.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 69
10-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
Ya know. I'm also kind of Curious.. If you, and 4 of your best fleet mates were in 5 BoPs (2 Sci, 3 Tactical for example) how would you fight against yourselves using your best line up? Or against a 5 Cruiser Engi/Healer build? What stratigies would you employ? (now this question is going under the assumption that you HAVE flown in a Bird of Prey before..)
Probably the same tactics - but that's not the point. Your strategy could be easily executed in two minutes but you take 10 to 15. That's the main reason why it's so stupid.

The whole hide, hit, and run strategy is fine but you've all graduated to hide, wait, and wait some more. Hit and run isn't cowardice - waiting for your enemy to get bored so you don't have to fight them *is*
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 70
10-27-2010, 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilawpilath View Post
You claim that -rzr- is griefing people intentionally. Now I'm sure I'll get alot of flack for just responding to your post here, but in all seriousness, I just think your arguement is getting old and tiresome. Is it griefing to try to win using the best stratigy avaliable? Cloak, Plan, Prepare, then strike? Or is it even bigger grief for you to give an ultimatium, then leave the match, instead of fighting it out and actually trying to win?
cloak, plan, prepare doesn't take more than ten minutes though. The problem is that waiting for 30+ minutes while the opponent gets bored and leaves doesn't give you a win - the match doesn't end when your opponents leave. 15 kills gives you a win, waiting till the local news at 5 is over doesn't give you a win.

Quote:
In all honestly, I think it's praise to the enemy if -rzr- has to take the team so seriously that -rzr- has to wait for you to make the first mistake, not grief. How ever, it's childish, and silly, when an enemy team has to make statements like "decloak in 15 minutes and fight or we leave". It would be like, as I've heard some one else say, "either come out of the castle our army is seiging, or we go home, and claim we've won."
It's not childish to say that if you won't play the game we're leaving. This isn't real life, there are no seiges. If your opponent doesn't want to fight you leave.

Quote:
Face it, we're not Federation, we're klingons. We have cloak. And we'll use it. If you can't handle that, go play your FvF. Stay out of the KvF queues. Go back to your Cruiser vs Cruiser 5 man snoozer teams.
thats great, we don't play 5 man cruiser teams unless thats the only class on at the time. I have nothing against cloak except when it's being used to intentionally draw out the game indefinately for no purpose other than boring the hell out of the opponent.

Quote:
Ya know. I'm also kind of Curious.. If you, and 4 of your best fleet mates were in 5 BoPs (2 Sci, 3 Tactical for example) how would you fight against yourselves using your best line up? Or against a 5 Cruiser Engi/Healer build? What stratigies would you employ? (now this question is going under the assumption that you HAVE flown in a Bird of Prey before..)
Yes because there is no shame in losing, except that i would tell my friends not to fly 5 of the same ship. 5 BoPs chain stunning may be fun, but it isn't exactly the best ship to fly 5 of - too fragile and easy to kill.

as for strategies, spike down a different target as soon as heals go onto the current one and keep changing targets to mitigate the resistances while effectively pressuring the entire team. spike hard, fast, and every 10 seconds.

Props for lore:
Lore is one of the best klingon pvp fleets in the game, They hit hard, fast, constantly, and are always adapting. They do not need to wait 30+ minutes until the opponent gets bored and leaves. Be like Lore, and don't fly only one team make up and resort to refusing to engage when it fails.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:13 PM.