Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
10-24-2010, 09:47 AM
Are you sure that you are in the most current DSE for your level? Anything lower will pay crap for xp. You should be getting MUCH better xp than what you mention.

If you take the most current DSE mission for your level, zone in, clear xx/xx number of kills, repeat three times, turn in the mission, rinse/repeat until the next assignment opens up (see list above). You won't have to change zones but every several hours (almost no down time traveling). Back-to-back space combat. You'll get the mission xp PLUS the xp from kills.

You can easily knock out a level per hour all the way to admiral.
Lt. Commander
# 22
10-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Thanks all for your help, sorry for the attitude earlier.

I got my ground mission complaints sorted out after I turned off dynamic lighting, which stopped the crashing. I still don't enjoy them as much as space combat, but after a day of grinding ships, it's actually fun to change things up.
Lt. Commander
# 23
10-25-2010, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LesserWeevil
Thanks all for your help, sorry for the attitude earlier.

I got my ground mission complaints sorted out after I turned off dynamic lighting, which stopped the crashing. I still don't enjoy them as much as space combat, but after a day of grinding ships, it's actually fun to change things up.
The Dynamic Lighting gets them every time. ( I think it looks better without the Lighting. I don't like the strange way the map goes dark when your in an interior. )

If you need anymore help be it with a mission or gear feel free to send me a PM, or ask here.

Also Watch this episode of STOked and get to the mathed segment.
it has tips on how to build a good away team, and the better your away team you have the less likely you will be frustrated.