Lt. Commander
I just do not know what to do....for the last month trying to play Dabo has been non-stop frustration. The abuse from other players is terrible...I have tried everything. I tell them to stop bothering me...to stop scanning...to stop jumping around in front of me...to stop freezing me....and I just can't take it anymore. I report them and it just seems to get worse. I just want to play Dabo..not have to deal with these types of people everyday.

When I log in now..I do my dailys...like most people and put off going to DS9....until the very end....knowing that this will be another bad day at the Dabo table...but I want my last accolade for this part of the game. As I warp in..a knot begins to form in the pit of my stomach and I tell myself...why do this...but today may be different. As I beam down to DS9...I turn on all of my blocked options for tell, message,..team...etc....Hoping that people will leave me alone today...so that I can play Dabo in peace...but of course that will not happen.

Today...was the final straw....and I don't know where to turn....I walk into Quark's...and move to a side table and start to play..( I no longer stand next to the Dabo table to play..you are just harassed more then). I put in my first bet and click the button...next thing I know...someone decides that it would be fun to annoy me....they start to jump up and down in front of me..blocking my view and making me feel terrible about being there...then...they start to constantly scan me...and will not stop...then this person starts to use healing buffs on me....constantly harassing me....for the next 45 minutes....Today...I decide that I am not going to move and change zones...I am just tired of it all....the person in question never lets up...it is fun for him...and has once again made me feel small and unimportant...I am a woman and am just so tired of it all.. I want the community that we had 3 months ago...it was fun then and everyone was nice and helpful.....I love this game and don't want to have to cancel...but.....I am at the end of my rope...PLEASE HELP.
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Instead of playing dabo at DS9 play it at Drozana station. There's a lot less people there, and a lost less problems.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-24-2010, 02:59 PM
Cheer up and dont let them get you down yes they may be pestering you but if they arnt Lifers i doubt they will be paying for months on end just to pester people. Not to mention once the UGC come out they will be more destracted than ever so their will be respit in the end. Chin up and never give up .. never surrender.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-24-2010, 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
Instead of playing dabo at DS9 play it at Drozana station. There's a lot less people there, and a lost less problems.
Shhhh!!!! Don't give away the secret! Though now with this week's mission, the secret's out...
Lt. Commander
# 5
10-24-2010, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Shhhh!!!! Don't give away the secret! Though now with this week's mission, the secret's out...
Sorry! Darn me, and the weekly!
Lt. Commander
# 6
10-24-2010, 04:56 PM
You can also change instances to a zone that has less players in it (if they are available...).

--Cirdi
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-24-2010, 05:08 PM
Or simply report them for harrasing you.
Lt. Commander
# 8
10-25-2010, 01:30 AM
You know, I have never seen any real harrassment.

I've seen maybe three thermal dampeners thrown (which ultimately do nothing but queue an animation and make a noise), and once there were a couple of people dancing on the counter behind the dabo table. Mostly it's pretty quiet when I'm at the table.

I'm curious as to how someone can consistently end up in bad instances. Perhaps it has to do with the time of day when the game is being played, with the less well behaved people flocking in at certain hours.

If possible maybe you should consider shifting some things around and getting online at a different time of day...? Not an ideal solution, but if you're stressing over this and don't want to leave the game, but it's being spoiled for you, then perhaps it's worth a try.
Lt. Commander
# 9
10-25-2010, 02:19 AM
You can't throw the breen dampners around a dabo table anymore, you can around the station....but I think in certain areas they have nulled it.
Lt. Commander
# 10
10-25-2010, 03:07 AM
Where are the MPs in this game? We should have Devs roaming around arresting people.