Lt. Commander
I've come to notice, that on my Klingon character, I only ever get talked to by one of my Bridge Officers. On my Fed-side characters, I get talked to by different BOs depending on the circumstances. I really noticed this on the most recent Devidian mission during the "Fix the Replicators" puzzle... My Engineering Report was given to me by my Breen Tactical Officer. And that got me thinking... Tren (Breen Tac BO) is the only BO that talks to me in Missions anymore. It doesn't seem to matter if the problem is Tactical-, Science-, or Engineering-related, all messages go through Tren.

Is it because I'm in a BoP with Universal slots? That's the only Kling ship I've flown so far.

Is this normal?

I wish it could be different. I miss seeing my other BOs, and it's especially odd to see Tren when getting an Engineering Report...
Lt. Commander
# 2
10-24-2010, 06:41 PM
As you surmised, since all the Klink ships use universal slots I assume only the most-slotted BO does the talking. Don't really know, though.
Lt. Commander
# 3
10-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatricianVetinari
Is it because I'm in a BoP with Universal slots? That's the only Kling ship I've flown so far.
That would be my guess.

I've got a Klingon engineer captain in a cruiser, which has fixed BOff stations. I'll have to take her through the Devidian stuff and see if the dialog opens for the right officer.
Lt. Commander
# 4
10-24-2010, 09:13 PM
With the BoP's, I've found it tends to be the officer in the highest rank slot that does all the talking. With all other ships, its the officer in the highest ranked slot in the department relevent to the situation that does it.

That said, why does my science officer keep popping up when its an operations (ops) question? (Even though she is my ops officer according to my backstory)